First Saturday of the Month

There is nothing more annoying than wanting to grab a vibrating sex toy, and finding it to be dead, so since reading this, we do the charging thing.

One thing we do is rearrange the toys. We have 2 drawers of my bedside cabinet full of toys, lube, etc, and it is equally annoying to open the drawer a toy should be in, and it isn't where it should be. So, we rearrange the toys to be in the drawers they should be and top up the lube supply.

We also decide if we want to pull something out of long term storage (a box under the bed) to change things around a bit, and if so, we charge that etc.

A little pre-work saves a lot of frustration.

I did mine on Saturday - all present, correct and revved up ready to go ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

VR wrote:

I did mine on Saturday - all present, correct and revved up ready to go

I couldn't get my blue squeezy tongue to work when I checked it over and I thought it was bricked. Turns out I'd forgotten how to turn it on. Phew. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I couldn't get my blue squeezy tongue to work when I checked it over and I thought it was bricked. Turns out I'd forgotten how to turn it on. Phew. 🙂

I keep getting that - I blame it on the fact that I have a few different brands of toys and they all have a different start/stop system... but really, it's just old age ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I love my blue tongue so much that when the pink version was on offer, I bought that! (I sound like the Remington shaver ad and if anyone else is old enough to remember that, well, I'm pretty sure you're having the same problems as me with the stop/start stuff!)

It's like the love-child of the blue tongue and the red flickering tongue and it's bumped my Tango into the back of my drawer (I thought I'd be buried with my Tango!). Amazing little thing.

VR wrote:

I love my blue tongue so much that when the pink version was on offer, I bought that!

I'll definitely look out for that. 🙂 I was so sad when I thought the blue one had snuffed it.

VR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I keep getting that - I blame it on the fact that I have a few different brands of toys and they all have a different start/stop system... but really, it's just old age

I love my blue tongue so much that when the pink version was on offer, I bought that! (I sound like the Remington shaver ad and if anyone else is old enough to remember that, well, I'm pretty sure you're having the same problems as me with the stop/start stuff!)

It's like the love-child of the blue tongue and the red flickering tongue and it's bumped my Tango into the back of my drawer (I thought I'd be buried with my Tango!). Amazing little thing.

There's a pink version?

K&c30's wrote:

There's a pink version?

VR was chatting about it in the Bullet/Womanizer thread. I've just posted a link to it in there. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1768387-desire-bullet-or-womaniser/#p1768673

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

There's a pink version?

VR was chatting about it in the Bullet/Womanizer thread. I've just posted a link to it in there. 👍

Ooh I was looking at this one a little while back. Is it really better than the Red hot flickering tongue VR? I may well have to reconsider my next buy.

Hi K&c30's

It's different. It flickers less than the Red,as it's thicker and a bit firmer, but still feels mighty good. It's nowhere near as pinpoint, but not quite as chunky as the blue tongue. Same gorgeous silicone as it, though.

Similar power to the Tango. I'd always wanted a silicone Tango and here it is (almost).

It's quite a bit bigger than Tango, so not good for those who like to keep something small and discreet at hand.

I do prefer it to the Red and that takes some beating.

Hope you don't hate it and blame me if you get it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) (think your missus will like it, though).

Oh, and there IS actually a pink version of the squeezy blue on the Calexotics site. I'm not a girly pink type but I actually like the pink tongue. The blue toys are lovely, though.

Maybe you could nag the Lovehoney team?

I sound like a rep for them but I'm not. My first was the infamous blue tongue at the extremely bargainous price of £15. And now I'm hooked! I literally must be on the same frequency as their toys.

ETA: They have slightly different tipped versions of the Red there, too, so maybe more nagging?

You should try the Volta if you like tongue toys /nod

It is pretty powerful though so it lives up to it's name and with it having dual tongue tips it will feel different to the single ones. I do realise it is a bit more pricey but I certainly think it's worth it as it's quite versatile too.

Sidenote - If you do get the Volta - Do NOT put a lot of lube on it, put it on the skin instead or you'll be cleaning lube off of everywhere haha

PT x

Thanks VR and PT (as for the lube on th Volta the same happens with the Red hot flickering tongue lol). Will keep an eye out for them.

This is such a good idea..I'm actually going to add this to the diary

Mrs Chimp was away last weekend so I didn't get a chance to check the toys over but don't think I've forgotten. 🙂 I shall be doing it this Saturday instead, so I'm giving this a little reminder bump for anyone else who may have missed it. 👍

I was busy last weekend, too, but I hadn't forgotten. I'll be doing mine on Saturday (when I'll have plenty of "me" time and will probably re-discover an old favourite. Again!).

I'm thinking of starting a new thread with a proper findable title (fingers crossed 🤞 as the search function is still quite dodgy), and with all the good info on the first page. Before I do does anyone have anything to add/correct from the info already here?

The search function I believe searches comments and not just the thread title if my search results in the past are anything to go by. I think if you are going to start a new thread you need to include running the toys for 5-10 minutes after/before charging as well to keep the motor loose and stop it seizing up.

1 Like

K&c30's wrote:

The search function I believe searches comments and not just the thread title if my search results in the past are anything to go by. I think if you are going to start a new thread you need to include running the toys for 5-10 minutes after/before charging as well to keep the motor loose and stop it seizing up.

Good tip on the motor. 👍 I only run mine for 2-3 minutes now as I thought 5-10 minutes was just too long (as both an inconvenience and as a % of total run-time). Am I being too lazy?

I'm hoping a retitled thread will be easier to find, but even if the search function doesn't find it I think it'll be more obvious to anyone scanning the thread lists. And if we do a good job the Guides team might use it as a framework to create an official one. 🙂

I also found a shaft motor on a little-used rabbit had konked out the other day when I checked it over, but I gave it a thwack into the palm of my hand and that actually got it working again. Not sure that'll work every time though. 🙂

Urm, my lack of knowledge on the subject makes me run through each setting for about 30 seconds. Just to give it a bit of a work out. To be honest I am not sure if this will make a difference or not but I haven't had one fail over on me yet. It is strange that there is a guide for battery operated toys but not rechargeable. I wonder if this is because of the amount of different rechargeable battery types there are. Who knows.