First sex club/party experience

Any clubs anyone can recommend

3 Likes

There’s so many @Pussygalore3
It depends in which part of the country you’re looking at?
I’ve got quite a few on my to-go list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi, really enjoyed reading your story. Your beginning are so similar to ours, we’ve also had the same discussions about fantasis but both agree it’s something we would struggle to go through with. Thank you for sharing your experience there is a club near to us (Xtasia) but there’s no way we would have the confidence to visit. Think the idea of it is far safer than the reality. Look forward to hearing more!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Cupc8kes - not something we’d want to do but I applaud your bravery in taking the step

2 Likes

We are in South East but willing to travel looking for mainly couples and ladies seems to be a lot with single male

2 Likes

Yes - I’ve heard that myself and I think certain venues do try to take less singles males in to make it a slightly better atmosphere.

So I’ve seen some clubs do single females and couples night only events.
Hellfires is one of them and that’s in South East @Pussygalore3 you can check their website x

7 Likes

Cheers gonna have a look now . Sounds like you had fun x

4 Likes

@Pussygalore3 very much so.
We will be looking to book tickets for another in the next few weeks :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Happy days can’t wait to go aswell not sure what to expect lol

2 Likes

There’s only one way to find out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just like a party but people in extra kinky clothes, lots of flirting, and getting used to seeing people doing all things sexual around you.
The atmosphere/lights/decor all help to set the scene.

Make sure you stick to your own rules and boundaries.
Also think about how you will compose yourself to others and what signals you will be giving out.
You also need to be comfortable and be able to say no to people if you aren’t interested in playing with them.
(this is something I find difficult, because I try to be kind to people - I’m just not used to having to let people down).

9 Likes

@Cupc8kes Wow I’m not sure my OH would be up for that but I deffo would.

That being said I do feel inexperienced as I’ve mentioned in another post and not that confident but oh god I want to try it badly :sweat_smile:

A male friend said he’d come with me as he too is keen (ages ago!) I’ve not been with my OH lomg really, I’ll try broaching the subject when I feel I can.

Great communication btw between yourself and Mr! That’s the key to a happy wonderful relationship :blush:

3 Likes

Just wanted to hop on and say how well you’ve explained the experience. It’s lovely hearing everything went well, enjoy many more future endeavours :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Exactly don’t think we will allow anyone to join in for our first experience who knows we have set our boundaries . Just want to go for the experience in sure will enjoy it sounds like fun you never know unless you try eh thanks for advice x

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes I’d love to explore these boundaries but I also know I can be a jealous guy so not sure how I’d handle someone exploring my partners boundaries!! That being said I know for sure there’s no way my OH would ever entertain the idea, a threesome has been mentioned but as a fantasy, even chose an ideal friend of hers who we’ve both slept with as the girl we’d want to try it with but she point blank told me it would never happen as it would never be her thing!
Although @Cupc8kes if I did have a partner who was willing to try I couldn’t think of anyone better than you I’d like to experience it with!! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Can anyone recommend any clubs in the Manchester area that people have been too and can vouch for?

2 Likes

@Yes_man
There was a time that I’d never ever imagined that we would do anything like this - and I’d never even wanted to. I would have been way too insecure/jealous and thought he would be too.

Our relationship has progressed in a way that I never thought possible - we have such an amazing bond that still gets stronger.
I have no worries or concerns which enables us to try our new and wild things together - it’s just some extra kinky fun for us. As soon as anybody stops enjoying the experience, it ends.

I just said to hubby yesterday that we only have one life, I want to make the most of it and share as many different experiences together that we both want to - he feels the same too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Even if it’s something that will never happen, it’s a hot fantasy to have.

Oh and thank you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@LWels95
There are 2 great clubs close to Birmingham, they are very popular and have a lot of people that tend to visit regularly.
Xtasia and Chameleons - you can search them to find out info. I hope to visit Xtasia at some point :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

@Cupc8kes Always been my pleasure!! :heart:

1 Like

You have a great relationship with your partner and a brillant attitude with life. @Cupc8kes Everyone should try to be like you two.

4 Likes

Thanks @steve19
I mean, there’s always improvements that could be made - as no relationship is perfect.
But I’m really proud and feel blessed to have what we do :pray:

7 Likes

Oh very nice @Cupc8kes

It’ll be my first visit so I really don’t know what to expect/what to wear!

It’s all very scary but so exciting at the same time thinking about it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes