First sex club/party experience

@LWels95
You can’t go wrong with smart and sexy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

On this topic, can anyone recommend any London parties / clubs?

2 Likes

WOW this event sounds amazing.

I’ve heard of Nights of St Francis before in Central London which I was thinking of going to with a few girlfriends where they have lots of different events for single girls, couples, groups, etc. What is the party that you went to called and where about is it? Might bump into you at the next one, haha x

4 Likes

What is the ratio of men and women at these clubs? Would I be ok as a single man attending?

3 Likes

Well every club has slightly different rules.

Some allow anyone to turn up on the night, but some have tickets to sell and will only sell a set amount of single male tickets.

You see, most will allow any number of single women to attend - because there aren’t too many of them.
There are far more single guys on the scene.

Some clubs get a bit of a reputation because of too many single guys being in the environment, or the kind of guys that they are - and people not having such an enjoyable experience.

As a single guy, you should still be able to go to these event by prebooking - there’s so many different types of clubs.
Once you are on the scene and are known to be a mature, discreet, respectful guy - then it will be easier to get club invites.

3 Likes

@Sophie01 Do you find the London ones are a bit better because it’s London?

You got any advice on going just as seen your a single lady and I’m a single man might have some advice that I could use haha!

1 Like

I have only been to ones in London so can’t really speak in a comparison.

I would advise going as a group or with a friend as most people arrive this way and you will probably feel more confident this way. Although after a drink or two everyone loosens up a bit.

Just booked to go to the Nights of St Francis event in September with a few of my girlfriends. Cant wait!!

3 Likes

edited by mod

@Sophie01

Oh very nice indeed!

Do they have their own website too book through do they? Sorry for all the questions I am very new to this concept :see_no_evil::joy:

Yes they do;

1 Like

Haha, I usually go with my girlfriends but always open to meeting likeminded people. x

1 Like

I might take you up on that sometime as this will be a new experience and one on the bucket list x

1 Like

We have been looking at xytasia aswell .lol looks good there

1 Like

Can you recommend any London clubs that are more for couples

I am very intrigued about your visit in September, you say a group of ladies have booked to go, will this be your first time? Do you plan to play / watch? I have looked on their site and it looks a nice place. Have fun but please give some feedback afterwards.
I would never have the nerve to go to such an event and the wife would never consider it. I admire you for going and full of admiration. @Sophie01

2 Likes

Yes, I’m going with two of my best friend who I met in school a few years ago, we actually bonded over our love of talking about sex and masturbation VERY openly. This will be my first time going to this particular event although one of my girlfriends has been many times before and introduced me to it. We wanted to go last year when we were still in school but covid kind of messed that up for us. But better late than never!!

I’m not too sure exactly on our intentions. We are defiantly going to have a few drinks (or alot more knowing us), make conversation, and see where the night takes us. We will probably end up having some fun with different people, but can’t say for sure until we feel the vibe of the party.

I’ll be sure to tell u guys all about it after the event and give some pros and cons of the event for others maybe looking to attend in the future.

4 Likes

Haha sure.

I really do think that a Lovehoney event or party at some point would be sure a great idea.

Maybe a masquerade theme could be good for those who want to keep their identities private.

4 Likes

That is a great shout x

1 Like

@Sophie01
Waiting impatiently for the update after the event. Perhaps a photo of what you intend to wear on the night?? :wink:

Anyone been to a Killing Kittens event? I’m intrigued by their female-led approach. Its just a fantasy as I don’t think OH would ever be up for something like that, but I can dream….

2 Likes