First time swallowing Cum?

My Wife has agreed that I can cum in her mouth but only with a flavoured condom on at first, I normally have to withdraw when i am about to cum and shoot my load on her tits, stomach or pussy which is great anyway but it would be nice to leave my cock in her mouth when I am cumming. She has said use a condom for a few times so she can get use to knowing when I am going to cum although she is very apprehensive about swallowing. I want to reassure her it will be ok, Can any of you lovely girls please give some advice: 1. What it was like for you the first time you swallowed cum? Did it put you off doing it again or did you enjoy it? 2. Did you enjoy the taste of cum? Thanks Mr Smith x

for me it was a very gradual thing- learning to enjoy swallowing and learning to love the taste of cum. i spent lots of time at first just letting some cum into my mouth but then moving my mouth away so the rest just falls onto my hand or whatever. eventually i just did it- swallowed all of it and i love my bf's cum now! he does have a good healthy meat free diet too which i think makes his cum taste good.

that way of doing it meant i was in control of how much i had in my mouth and i think that is the scary thing- there's going to be loads of it and it'll taste horrible and i'll gag. but i would just say try not to pressure her, let her explore it for herself and hopefully eventually it will happen.

but that does mean of course you will have to practise lots!! BOOO (not)

xx

1 Like

Couldn't agree more with Katmiaow. I started by letting partners come but spitting it straight back out, that way you get all the sensation so it's a compromise. Diet can have a massive effect on the taste too. Apparently having pineapple juice a couple of hours before leaves it really sweet, but who can be arsed with that. At the end of the day it's got to be her terms and if she really dosen't like it, it's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

My boyfriend smokes and drinks a lot of coffee... I don't think I will ever like the taste of his cum! Even the thouht of swallowing it makes me gag. I don't know why because I always thought it would be something I would enjoy... I don't have a lot of restrictions in my sex life and this is one thing I would like to do, I know my OH would love it!! :)

1 Like

I know everyone's different but I feel like the odd one out now; I never had any apprehensions about swallowing. I don't know if that's because I didn't really know what to expect or I just don't particularly mind? I swallowed on my first blowjob. It didn't occur to me to spit it out and we weren't really in the situation for him to come anywhere else.

If she wants to, my best advice is that it isn't as bad as it seems. It's all personal preference, but it never makes me gag as I've found my own way to keep the cum in my mouth with my lips still working at the head, then slowly swallow. And yeah, it all tastes different, but like I said, it just never occurs to me to spit or to want to. My second best bit of advice is, although she's getting used to the feeling of when you're coming with a condom, well, I don't know about you but the time varies on how well I'm doing, I think :DD. So if she does agree to swallow, let her know when you're about to come so she can prepare her mouth to take it. If she's not prepared she might accidentally gag and be put off.

If she really doesn't want to do it, she really shouldn't but there's no harm in trying everything once. ;) At least then she'll know if she's comfortable with doing it again. It's obvious you aren't pressuring her or anything, I mean, you've made this post to get some reassurance and honest answers for her, which is great. Does she come on the forum? If not, be sure to show her all the responses!

1 Like

i love doing it. i feel so proud of myself and makes my partner reall proud of me too which makes it even better. im still not entirly useto it thouh and if he eats chips that day it tastes horrible. lots of fruitejuice and sweet stuff makes it yum though.

the main advice i would give would be to:

• eat lots of stuff that wil make it taste nice that day
  • dont do it after you havent come in a while cos that will mean there will be loads (dont want to drown her)
  • let her know when your about to,
  • let her know how pleased you are with her when she does as this will encourage her to want to do it again.
1 Like

I'm in the same position Mr Smith, my girlfriend is hesitant, but has said it is something she would like to eventually try, and is something we should build up to. Unfortunately we are long distance, so more than just not having time to get used to new experiences, when we are together, it's often more about the lust of having sex, and giving oral, that we don't have time to slow down and consider new things.

Hopefully we'll find this thread useful though, and will get there one day

1 Like

rag doll wrote:

the main advice i would give would be to:

• eat lots of stuff that wil make it taste nice that day

I know Pineapple is something I have heard about before, but what other food/drink would people (those are on the receiving end in particular) specifically recommend to eat, or recommend to avoid, especially when trying things for the first time?

Hi Mr Smith.

Does your wife mind the taste of herself? Would she, for example, suck you if you had just been inside her? If so, maybe she would try the same after you have come inside her. That way she can have it diluted at first.

Maybe she could even try tasting a little when you come elsewhere, say on her body? Would you be willing to taste it first to encourage her?

Just a few suggestions with regards the taste. I think the ladies here have all given sound advice. Especially regarding her feeling pressured.

I hope you both enjoy trying

heres one to ponder has anyone tasted there own cum?

not sure if i count (being female) but i have :) curiosity got the better of me and i gave my fingers a lick...actualy, no iv tried it lots of times, well been made to. boyfriend likes to make me lick our toys after they have been in me. he hates it though when i try and kiss him or mak him give me oral after cuming in me. my glasses got broaken once when he threw me off the bed trying to escape from being forced to taste his own cum

1 Like

i actually have before i dont do it regularly in fact i think i have done it twice once as

a request as i wanted my oh to swallow she said have you ever tasted it not her thng at the time,

so i did.and another as was persuaded to go down soon after and continue for her

1 Like

ps it does count;)

i enjoy kissing my oh when he has been giving me oral and sometimes he makes me lick his fingers but i like it and enjoy my juices.

the OH also does taste his own cum sometimes and enjoys the taste of it too

Neither my gf or I are big fans of our own tastes, but I can happily go down on my gf until she's the one who has to tell me to stop, and particularly enjoy the change in taste as she orgasms while I am down there.

Although she enjoys giving me blow jobs, she does prefer to use flavoured lube, and often stops if it gets too sticky (I can produce a lot of precum), and always before I cum. She also goes down on me after I have been inside her (again, before I have cum), and this is something I have started to reciprocate with, something about the mixture of tastes that we don't seem to mind.

1 Like

nooo, precum is yummy. atleast, i think my partners is :)

It's never really occured to me to not swallow to be honest. I mean, I've thought about it, but as a rule I tend to just not mind. I'm not a fan of cum, but it doesn't bother me enough to not do it. The knowledge of giving someone else pleasure overrides any issues.

I have had times when I just Need someone to come in my mouth. Doesn't happen often though.

1 Like

I love the taste of my own juices especially after my OH has been inside me, but if he goes down on me when he's cum, wow i love that.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of my OH's taste.. but I do it cause he loves it and I love the fact that it's kind of a dirty thing to do! Unfortunately I can't offer any tips other than to grin and bear it or to gradually ease her into it by tasting it on her own terms for example tasting it on her fingers. In my opinon it's not actually the taste that's the worst, it's the temperature, the texture and the sheer quantity! I sometimes feel like I am going to drown!
Now precum.. that's a whole different ball game. I LOVE the taste. He actually doesn't produce enough for my liking.. It's my favourite part of a blow job!

I have no issue tasting myself, infact I quite like it :) I love kissing him after he's gone down on me and he'll often get me to lick his fingers or give him a blowjob after he's been inside me. He once made me suck him after I'd squirted over his cock (had brilliant aim that day) and that was great! I love the fact that I taste so much better than he does lol

Don't give up though Mr Smith, experiment with each other's juices and ease her in :)

Forgot to add, I'm still trying to convince my partner to taste his own after he's come in me/my mouth and he's getting there so there is hope!

I don't really like the taste and texture of cum I must admit and to start with I would run to the bathroom to spit it out. But then I came to the conclusion that its out of my mouth quicker if I just swallow rather than running to find somewhere to spit.

So now I always swallow - and make sure I have some water near by to wash it down