First time swallowing Cum?

I've never done anything else than swallow... I just always figured it was away quicker if it tasted unpleasant on that occasion if I just swallowed it!

Mind I never gave head to any ex before my Master - I used to be terrified of the whole act.

This is an interesting thread!

My wife does not like to have cum in her mouth at all. She will swallow it if small amounts go in there, but generally if I am cumming near her mouth she closes it to keep cum out.

I would love it if she could swallow though. Especially if she could polish me off afterwards. That way it wouldn't quite seem so much like as though once I've cum, that's it finished.

A website I have read with lots of tips on this is www.dontspitswallow.com. There is a load of advice on there on how to make swallowing more pleasureable and indeed how to do it in the first place. There are also tips on things to eat/drink to make cum taste better as well as things to avoid. And a section on the joys of deepthroating.

i find that its the sudden surprise of having it in your mouth. the tempreture now you mention it is verry odd (delicious when its on your body, like luke-warm tea in your mouth)

i also agree that its much easier if you swallow it quickly

whats mor interesting (although slightly off topic) is: who has ever thrown up due to a cock being rammed too far down their throat and who's partner enjoys doing it to them?

lol- once my ex oh had eaten lots of garlic and when he came it my mouth it was rank- I spat it on the carpet then thought I can't believe I just did that, I'll have to clean it up now.

If she knows when youre about to cum and moves your cock to the back of her mouth it can shoot down without touching the taste buds- that or I quite like to pull back at that moment and let it go on my face and chin and if it goes on my tongue and tastes gross I shut my mouth but if it tastes fine I lick it up.

She could try sticking her finger in it and licking it off after you cum on her to see what its like.

rag doll wrote:

i love doing it. i feel so proud of myself and makes my partner reall proud of me too which makes it even better. im still not entirly useto it thouh and if he eats chips that day it tastes horrible. lots of fruitejuice and sweet stuff makes it yum though.

the main advice i would give would be to:

• eat lots of stuff that wil make it taste nice that day
  • dont do it after you havent come in a while cos that will mean there will be loads (dont want to drown her)
  • let her know when your about to,
  • let her know how pleased you are with her when she does as this will encourage her to want to do it again.

I totally agree.... I expect a reward for swallowing :D

Totally agree, look up food that makes it taste less and keep a glass of water close by (i tend to drink some right after)

It is an acquired taste so I think you can best prepare your partner by reminding her she mightn't like it first time but she can learn to love it. But obviously you don't want her to hate it and there are things you can do to avoid that!

There are really 3 things that can be off putting and most of them can be helped in someway....

1) Flavour - obviously the taste is not something she'll have encountered before and it'll take a while. I would agree with others. Once it's in your mouth it's a waste not to swallow. The only difference between spit and swallow is the after taste in the back of your throat and I found that this can be avoided by keeping some flavoured sparkling water nearby. Somehow peach sparkling water after swallowing completely got rid of the after taste for me! You can improve the flavour by eating and drinking well. Personally I tried the pineapple juice trick and didn't like it - it was too sweet (but it does work). But eating healthy foods - avoiding curries and things with strong flavours and drinking water rather than alcohol!

2) Texture - ejaculate can be thick and gloopy. For me it's actually better to have a greater volume but a thinner texture. So I think making sure you're well hydrated and you drink plenty of water (rather than things with too much flavour) will help.

3) Volume - despite drinking loads of water, you can decrease the volume by ejaculating earlier in the day. If you can come twice in one session, you should come alone first then in her mouth but if not, even an hour or two before hand can help and definitely once at *some* point during the day if nothing else! And don't have your first try in her mouth after a long session - these sessions can increase the volume and may overwhelm her a little - for me now, it's a sign of a job well done ;) but it can be a little overwhelming.

As the others said, keep a towel nearby so she can spit or pull off halfway through without worrying!

Most of all, have fun and no pressure if right before hand she decides not this time, maybe next time :)

Adx

2 Likes

Hmm well tbh with my OH it seems more of a psychological thing, she has bad gag reflexes about a lot of things but she doesnt like swallowing if shes not being pleasured at the same time, if we do 69 she doesnt notice at all. though if shes just giving head, she will gag before i even cum, which is a bit confusing :S

And there`s me thinking I was a bit weird coz I love being dirty!

I must be honest I LOVE to swallow! My former fuck-bud was a smoker and his cum tasted downright bloody horrible, but my current fuck-bud is a non-smoker and he tastes totally different.

I`ve heard that strawberries can sweeten the taste, but I suppose anything that`s naturally sweet would have the same effect.

I also love the taste of my own juices and whenever my fb goes down on me I can`t wait for him to `re-surface` and let me kiss him and taste myself, and also I love it when he goes down on me after he`s cum and comes back to me so I can taste our mixed juices. Makes me even more horny - if that`s at all possible!!

P.S I do like to be warned of when he`s about to cum as my gag reflex can sometimes cause me to literally gag and spoil the moment cos I end up spitting it out and what a waste!

I did it right from the first time, purely because I never thought not to! And I loved it, so kept doing it. With a few guys, I haven't, mainly one guy who had such a horrific diet, it stank and was so thick I'd nearly have had to chew it - it was slightly yellowish and looked more like discharge of a yeast infection, shmexy - and while I was pregnant even the smell of cum made me actually vomit. But, other than that, yum yum!

Letting her know when you'll cum would help with the nervousness. The condom idea's worth a try, as is having her play with you not in her mouth so she can 'study' how you act approaching bursting point. Also, if you don't already, try and make an effort to let her know where you are: some guys do verbally announce when they're peaking, so you've plenty of warning, others say nothing and make no noise during so there's no cues, and others announce it but literally as it's starting so there's no actual time to prepare. If you don't naturally make a lot of noise, and don't announce it, focus on trying to realise yourself and give her some verbal cues - either an "I'm going to cum" announcement, or some recognisable garble that she can associate with it - and that way she can trust that you won't surprise her if she doesn't pick up on muscular contractions and the like.

For the actual tasting of it, it might help letting her taste it in a controlled way, either feeding her some off your fingers after you've come on her body, or letting her lick your cock clean after you've cum, so she can get an idea of the flavour without havign a sudden mouthful that she can't do anything with. One downside to this is that the taste of it shot into your mouth is a little different to placing it on your tongue, partially because, unless you start swirling it around your mouth, it misses many of the front taste buds which can make it more sickly sweet than just landing further back. However, that does help with one major apprehension many women have, which is the self-consciousness of having cum-mouth, since if you can get her to taste some, and still kiss her after, she can get more comfortable with the idea of it not being as off-putting to you.

In general, best way to make it easy is to prepare. Make sure there's a glass of juice nearby - something flavoured to overwhelm the taste, and plain water in case she gets the urge to wash out - and something for her to cleanly spit into, like a mug or basin, so that she doesn't feel the pressure to go through with it if she gets it in her mouth and can't stand it. Do it when there's time afterwards, so that if she feels ill - some people do, even just the psychosomatic effect of being aware that there's semen in your belly can give some folk the boke - or wants to have a major teethbrushing session, or just feels conscious of 'cum-breath', she's under no pressure to go out and pretend to be ok.

All in all, I and many others do actually enjoy it for ourselves, not just as a favour to the guys, so while it is a matter of taste, it's not like she will definitely hate it; she might even enjoy it and start demanding it on a daily basis! And beyond that, most guys do seem to prefer having their partners swallow, and greedily lap up any spillages, so there's that great feeling of having made the other person as happy as humanly possible. At the very least, it is so worth her trying, and luckily she does seem to want to, even if she is apprehensive, so the best thing you can do is try as much as possible to make her comfortable with the idea, and when she decides she's ready, get a comfortable, safe setting where she can back out if she wants and just feel in control of the situation, and hopefully she'll enjoy it as much as you (or close enough, at least!). And of course, as others have said, be sure to reward/encourage her by giving her some pay-off so that even if she hates it, she's coming out ahead (pun-tastic!).

1 Like

My husband always comes in my mouth, but just can't bring myself to swallow, ialways have to spit cos i think i might be sick, but is that just a mind over matter thing?

24hrs before, get him to drink lots of pineapple juice, avoid redmeats, avoid green veg or spicy foods, if smoking that will defo make it just horrid.

I did a review for some oral strips that cover the taste;

http://naughtycornerreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/masque-oral-strips.html

They are strong tasting but do the job. I can't take the thickness, really bad with cream in general, those strips helped me enjoy it.

Also, I find having a drink to hand (nothing fizzy, that ends badly believe me!), helps as well.

There is definitely some very good advice on this thread.

My Mrs knows that I would love her to swallow, but I never press the issue. I don't like to feel as though I am forcing her into anything she doesn't want to do. Plus, it would be far more enjoyable for me if she decided herself that she wanted to swallow my cum than if I were to pester her into trying it. At least that way I would feel she was doing it for herself as well as doing it for me.

I know she doesn't like to have cum in her mouth at all. She isn't keen on licking me or putting 'him' in her mouth after I've cum. I would guess that's mind-over-matter though - the brain is a very powerful organ!

As I say though, I have no intention of pressing the matter! If she decides she wants to then I will be ecstatic, but I can happily survive without.

i think everyones advice is really good.... I hate cum, my exboyfriend told me repeatedly i had "spoilt" it because i wouldnt let him cum in my mouth - but his loss - not mine!I'm now with a georgous girl and would taste her all day given the choice!!!

Let her taste it else where... maybe when there is barely any of it because you have cum already... i wouldnt ask her to taste you after you've been in her - girls can taste funny mixed with cum because of the chemical differences...

Go at her pace - although i know how fustrating it can be when someone won't try something with you... but hold out - pushing her into it wont make it better!

Reading through this I just remembered, the OH told me the other day that the first time I gave him a blowjob, he was thinking 'Thank God, she swallows'. xD

For me it was a gradual thing... just slowly building up and getting used to the idea. I must admit it was something I never imagined I would ever do but it gives you a great feeling and makes you feel quite powerful and like you've truly taken control. The first few times I must admit I washed it down with water but I have never hated the taste. Maybe to start with don't even mention swallowing but say that you would like to finish in her mouth. Just make sure you DO NOT PRESSURE HER! For me it didn't feel like a dirty thing to do but really brought us to a higher level of intimacy and I was so happy I resolved to do it because I always knew it must have been such an anticlimax for him to be finished off by hand! It make take time and she may never be comfortable enough to do it but if she doesn't feel as if she needs to do it to make you happy it might help her to relax and go with it. After all, some guys would consider you very lucky for receiving oral at all! ;)

chels18 wrote:

i think everyones advice is really good.... I hate cum, my exboyfriend told me repeatedly i had "spoilt" it because i wouldnt let him cum in my mouth - but his loss - not mine!I'm now with a georgous girl and would taste her all day given the choice!!!

I hope this wasn't the reason you now go for girls! We're not all that bad!

Very well said shaftmaster :)

randubugger wrote:

Very well said shaftmaster :)

Thanks

My wife is reluctant to suck me cock let alone swallow!

dirtydolly wrote:

My husband always comes in my mouth, but just can't bring myself to swallow, ialways have to spit cos i think i might be sick, but is that just a mind over matter thing?

i'm the same about being sick, its mind over matter I think. I only say this as the more I try to swallow, I gag. I find drinking water right after it seems to ease the gag reflex.