First time Swingers Club Journey

The club sounds good.

We do find that on some club visits, we find it hard to initiate with other sexy people - but I do think this happens for a reason.

At the beginning of our journey, maybe I was too overly-friendly, just chattting to anyone and being nice, I think I may have given some people the wrong impression which resulted in them wanting to take things further.

Then you get yourself in an awkward situation and have to politely let them down but you haven’t been in that position before and dont like to let people down :face_with_peeking_eye:
So that’s somwthing you will have to talk about and maybe deal with.

So now, I go out and enjoy the sexy night with my husband, have no expectations but high standards; which doesn’t help :sweat_smile:

A few months ago, we had our first FMF after meeting a hot chick at a club and whisking her back to our hotel until the early hours :smiling_imp:

Then recently had our first MFM with a guy we had been chatting to for a while, then decided to meet him on a night out at a sex club.
Ticked a few things off the Bucket List list that night :hot_face:

At the moment I feel like I prefer playing with others privately and intimately.
But clubs are a good way of meeting new people.

7 Likes