First time Swingers Club Journey

Hi LH,

Long time occasionally posting and reader and myself and Mrs Richy have been avid fans of toys from LH and really expanding our sex life.

The time has come after much discussion to go to a swingers club for some fun and I know this is a topic that a lot of people post about and thought I’d create this topic as means of a journey and to help others in a similar situation(I know there’s loads of you) - if people are interested that is!

So where do I start, as I say we’ve been playing with lots of toys and having lots of fun for many years, we are long time married and have some sprogs etc. We are very comfortable and happy in our marriage and love sex. We probably have it 3-5 times a week if everything is good ( no illness, period etc etc)

We’ve for a long time now fantasised about another man in our sex lives and for me potentially another woman although I lean towards the man with my wife thing more than wanting to have another woman. This is accentuated by me using a bigger sleeve to act as a big cock, using condoms on a role play situation or doing DP using a realistic dildo in V or mouth with me in her butt etc in our current sex lives.

It really turns Mrs Richy on and me of course. So the talk has moved over the last few weeks to trying out a swingers club and Mrs R has said she would like to try it. It’s a big step but she’d like to entertain it and see whether it’s for her and us. In her words it would be daunting.

As ever we’ve read a lot of advice and discussed a number of questions and scenarios. A lot of which get us both very horny :joy: Things like, what are we going for, to go and expect nothing and if nothing happens that’s fine, what if we want to go further than agreed or if one of us isn’t happy then we leave etc, what are we comfortable with, what happens afterwards if one of us liked it but the other didn’t etc etc - I think I’ll cover more of these questions on another post as we discuss more though as there’s lots of scenarios and possible situations.

We still have much to talk about but a suitable date has been put in the diary for late February and research on a club that would suit us has been selected. The date will need to come together with a few things lining up but it looks like a really good potential.

So, that’s where we are up to, I’ll try and keep this post or thread up to date if people are interested or have any advice or questions themselves that’s cool to. If no interest I’ll disappear in to the shadows :joy::joy::joy:

Mr and Mrs Richy

22 Likes

We’re attending a club for the first time later this month, having talked about it for three years!

We’re happy to offer a full report afterwards!

14 Likes

That would be fab @CuriousHubby what are you doing to get out of it or where are your boundaries. What have you talked about etc?

5 Likes

We started our swinging journey around 2 years ago, we have taken it really slowly and mainly we like to visit sex clubs for our naughty weekends away.

Here’s is a post where I shared the details of our first club visit :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Absolutely fantastic and you can see in that thread I even replied saying the OH wouldn’t entertain it… How wrong was I!!!

2 Likes

@Richy isn’t it amazing how our relationships can evolve/change as a couple.
How much we can achieve together when we are strong, trusting, honest and always communicating together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You guys could have a great time just checking out the scene. You never need to do anything you don’t want to.
But its definitely worth a visit at least once :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

We fell into swinging when we met a German couple on holiday last November. (See Opps we got caught!) Well I say swinging, I had a lovely time with the other lady and never got to hook up with her partner although my husband saw action with both.

We have kept in contact and are hoping to meet up in the spring. As before, I will write about it here.

Here’s hoping we hook up then.

4 Likes

This is clearly something that’s very individual to each person/couple, but for us, having been very happily married for 25 years, we realised that raising a family, work and general life can impact on the time and intimacy between us.
Now we have a little more time and freedom, we wanted to explore our erotic life together and realised that being active with others around us in such an environment was a hugely arousing.
So, after much discussion (which in itself is really healthy) we decided to visit a club with a boundary that we will only play together and not with others on the first occasion. Sure, we will be near to others, but we will discuss our feelings afterwards and go from there.
It’s exciting and a little nerve wracking at the same time, but we feel we are ready and can talk openly to each other about how we feel.

7 Likes

We have joined fab, and may go to a club in the summer, we are treading the waters very slowly. Looking forward to your journal

7 Likes

The fab sites have a review section for clubs
From chatting to people, they can vary a fair bit but in the “Midlands” , Chams, just north of Birmingham seems the place to be. They have couples only, mixed and bi nights on different days of the week

5 Likes

Well I’ve looked at the night in February and it looks like it could be a bit full on for us I think … It’s greedy girls etc etc and being a Friday has a lot of single guys which might be a bit overwhelming.

We’d prefer a couple/single women only to start with to dip our toe in the waters so I’ve looked at making a late January date work. That way we can just enjoy ourselves in others company etc.

Will discuss tonight with the OH to see her thoughts as right now she just knows I’ve booked in child care but she doesn’t know why lol

5 Likes

So a good conversation tonight which meant we’ve moved to the end of January. The club night is only couples and single females and for the first dip in the water this seems far more sensible.

We’ve been clear that if neither of us are comfortable at any point, we end it, no one gets moody or annoyed and we return to hotel (where to be honest we have the perfect coupling anyway and chance to enjoy ourselves)

I’ve messaged the club to see if we can have a show round etc as well.

We just need to agree that boundaries for the night and keep talking. Both of us are up for doing more, but I think it’s going to be how the night goes. At the moment sex in front of others would be where we want to go if it happens but we might want to do more with a couple and we need to agree how we give that the green light either before we go or on the night and how far we can go and what’s not allowed.

The hotel is booked though and membership requested!!! Scary times :joy::joy::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

So exciting!

Definitely a good move going to a couples and ladies club night for your first time.
Some clubs can be more quiet if it’s not a big advertised event but just a regular night.

We went to a popular club on NYE and although there were a lot of sexy people, a good mixed crowd - I found that it was just too busy to find quiet spaces to spend getting to know other people. Also, when we wanted to go off and find a place to play together, there were none as there were just bodies everywhere!

We had a great, kinky night though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Cupc8kes that’s a bit worrying… The night we have chosen is a new one at this club and looks like it could be popular. Any ideas what’s the best time to turn up to a place (club has accepted our membership today and offered a show round)

Did you still manage to find somewhere so to speak?

1 Like

Well, we ended up getting a bit naughty over the balcony that overlooks the bar and dancefloor - so it was still in front of other people.

I got to my knees and gave Mr a BJ, then he bent me over the rail and took me from behind while people were watching us from below :smiling_imp:

We havent done much like that before so it was a bit scary but hot too!

I would arrive between 7-8 for my first visit, just to have some time to go around and get a good feel for the space and the layout before it starts to get busier.
Now I usually turn up around 9ish when most other people are arriving.

They have lockers so you can bring a bag for any things you may need.
Towel
Lingerie
Wipes
Condoms
Toys
It’s always best to be prepared :wink:

There’s a couple of good clubs that have accommodation at the venue which we absolutely love x

8 Likes

Haha sounds amazing…
And if that happens to us that would be awesome.

Yeah the place we are looking at has rooms but we are far too nervous to use one of those first visit, there’s a nearby hotel so if we get in to difficulty and don’t like it we can exit to our own fun etc.

The website for this place has a full interactive map and video so OH and I have viewed this. That’s great on time, was thinking about 8.

I’ve read on fab that it can be a little clicky, we aren’t shy but will be nervous and it’s kicking off that conversation with people but I’m sure it will come easily. There’s always the dance floor as well.

They have lockers and all that info is good, we’ll bring a toiletry bag I guess you can pull out the locker if needed etc.

Have you not swapped officially yet @Cupc8kes , just did stuff in front of people, how have the conversations gone with others… Have you done stuff next to other couples you’ve chatted with etc?

1 Like

Sounds like you both have the right feelings towards beginning your journey into swinging. We not had a chance to get to clubs since before covid began, but would love the chance to experience it all over again.

1 Like

The club sounds good.

We do find that on some club visits, we find it hard to initiate with other sexy people - but I do think this happens for a reason.

At the beginning of our journey, maybe I was too overly-friendly, just chattting to anyone and being nice, I think I may have given some people the wrong impression which resulted in them wanting to take things further.

Then you get yourself in an awkward situation and have to politely let them down but you haven’t been in that position before and dont like to let people down :face_with_peeking_eye:
So that’s somwthing you will have to talk about and maybe deal with.

So now, I go out and enjoy the sexy night with my husband, have no expectations but high standards; which doesn’t help :sweat_smile:

A few months ago, we had our first FMF after meeting a hot chick at a club and whisking her back to our hotel until the early hours :smiling_imp:

Then recently had our first MFM with a guy we had been chatting to for a while, then decided to meet him on a night out at a sex club.
Ticked a few things off the Bucket List list that night :hot_face:

At the moment I feel like I prefer playing with others privately and intimately.
But clubs are a good way of meeting new people.

7 Likes

Now @Cupc8kes you naughty girl, I’d love to see what those new ticks were on your list!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes that’s pretty amazing and thanks for the insight. Very useful, keep it coming!

We had a pretty awesome night last night talking through the boundaries.(leading to some very hot sex/roleplay)

I made it really clear that I’m very turned on and comfortable with her being shared with another M. As long as she’s connected with me, looking at me at points and or holding hand maybe. Or I’m involved to of course. We’ve said no kissing as that’s for us, is that unusual do you think or puts couples off?

She’s very excited about this, being she’s only been with me in her life etc. I have no insecurities here and trust issues, as long as we both have control of the situation together. I think anyway, if I don’t like it then we chalk it up as experience and move on of course.

Now given that we will take it slow on first night we think, it’s literally doing it in front of others and maybe seeing someone play with themselves next to us or even over her (she liked this idea). Not sure how much that happens on a couple’s night. Do the men of couples go off themselves at all do you know and indulge or just watch etc?

She’s also agreed she really wants to try DP properly, we do it at home with toys etc. So that’s on the list at some point but again possibly wouldn’t happen on this first meet. This really turns her on though. We’ve said that no one but me has her butt.

We’ve discussed what happens with the other F whilst in a couple and with me. This needs some more discussion, she’s turned on by me with another F but also anxious so this needs exploration to let her feel comfortable. Almost feels like we do need a single M night but think the couples night is better to ease in to it. So we’ll discuss that one in more detail over the next week or so. She’s not interested in other F at all although she did briefly mention about another woman pleasuring her maybe but this is way down the list, she’s defo a cock girl!

We’ve discussed outfit but again this needs more thought and probably won’t get sorted until the night.

We’ve discussed that everything is safe, condoms for all bar me of course unless with another woman. She’s not on the pill as I’ve had a vasectomy, so again we’ve talked carefully through that and what it means. She’s eager to take her toys with her like vibe and butt plugs etc.

So yeah, we are both excited for the end of the month but both very nervous. The club has confirmed membership and a show round etc so that’s all good to go and our hotel is all booked.

So that’s where we are to date!

6 Likes