First toy - any that are unisex or for CD

First venture into toy territory - does a remote control unisex / CD toy exist?

Have read so many discussions that seem strictly gender specific as are the reviews, hoping to bow to your greater experience of anything that’s remote control and would work for CD?
The knicker based ones, especially the Mantric Remote Knicker one in theory sounds ideal but not sure how effective they’d be for a CD?

1 Like

How abiut a remote controlled butt plug ideal for both???

It really depends on what you want to stimulate and how you like it stimulated. Anal toys are gender neutral but if that’s not your thing anything that vibrates can be used on any external genitals or other erogenous zones.

Knicker vibrators that sit in the gusset of the underwear will vibrate against wherever they are positioned. Whether this is good stimulation or enough stimulation will depend entirely on you. This will also be true for toys like the We Vibe Moxie and the Lovense Ferri which attach by magnet to your underwear.

If you are looking for a remote for bedroom play (or more hands free play), there is the Hot Octopuss Jett would work but it wouldn’t be appropriate for wearing out in public, although you may be able to create a similar effect with a remote control bullet and a basic cock ring (just be aware of how long it’s on for and that it isn’t too tight).

I am assuming you don’t want a cock ring type toy or anything too penis specific though as you are asking for unisex toys.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice Calie, will be first for new beginner so nothing invasive, looking for knicker related toys like the Moxie / Mantric type.

Liking the idea of the magnets as it’ll be more for penile / perineum zones while dressed up so I suppose the magnet does away with pockets that other knicker toys rely on, even then those are more targeted towards women rather than CD so not sure if the vibrations would be as effective in pocket vs magnet based ones but I’m guessing the magnet will help position it properly towards male zones, or for non-magnetic ones, could always sew a pocket in the best area.

You’re right, nothing to penile specific, more flat and suited for a dressed sub.

Would love to hear experiences if anyone’s tried Moxie on male partner?

Hi @MetalTips - you might find this variant of the “knicker vibe” idea - aimed at penis-owners - of interest. This link will take you to the review I wrote about it. Long story short: I bloody love it! Don’t be put off by the fact that they’re boxers and boxers are hardly what might appeal to a CD. The important thing is that they hold that lovely remote controlled vibe nice and snug in all the right places:

1 Like

Thank you @PleasureDrone - I think that is going to be the nearest suitable option I’ll get. Don’t know how I missed that, too concentrated on the CD / women’s knickers element I think!

Boxers will be under clothes anyway so won’t be a problem and I think once familiar with the position of pockets, can always add pockets to other underwear without affecting the boxers supplied.

Thanks for the detailed review too!

It’s a pleasure (and believe me, so are they!). If it helps, “boxers” isn’t a great description of how they fit, at least not to my mind. They’re really snug, kinda like cycle shorts. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, I did pause on the lack of sizing info other than the L/XL on the box packaging picture but my main search was for the toy first and garment second.
If they’re like cycling shorts then that should hopefully be one size fits all but will be using with different underwear so should do the trick.
I’m just surprised you’re the only reviewer!

Yeah I don’t know why either! Has nobody else bought them? They don’t know what they’re missing!

Some of the knicker vibes do come with frilly underwear with a pocket sewn in, though whether it would be in the right place for you is probubly debatable. I hear good things about the magnetic knicker vibes (they dont shift around besides other things) so this may be more suitable for you, though looking at the one @PleasureDrone posted they arent the same shape on the buisness end as the boxer sets one.
I wish they did more of this kind of stuff for penis owners, they seem to concentrate on p spot/butt plugs at that end of the market im afraid.