Fishnet or not

Hi all - a question for both men and women - what’s your preference on wearing / your partner wearing when it comes to stockings - fishnet or smooth stockings - personally I love smooth stockings but do have a few fishnet ( as per my image - but that was for a boudoir photo shoot )

10 Likes

Smooth stockings on partner. Most of fishnets are part of body stockings.

3 Likes

Like the look of fishnet, but prefer the feel and sensation of smooth.

7 Likes

I much prefer sheer silky nylon, they just feel amazing to touch, fishnet socks are very sexy though

6 Likes

Smooth stocking for wife, not really into fishnets.

3 Likes

Definitely smooth and sheer, though still find fishnets hot :fire: too

8 Likes

I love fishnets although I hardly ever wear them because I feel really self conscious.

4 Likes

@batjamboree smooth every time. Glossy or Satin my preference. Feels wonderful on, and 2 stroke. Higher denier on me.

3 Likes

Smooth on OH, not tried stockings on me, but I’m becoming tempted. Not sure if fishnets or smooth are best for hairy legs​:laughing:

3 Likes

Get those legs shaved @Mercyun and give it a go. Shaved legs and stockings feel amazing.

4 Likes

Preferably smooth, but don’t mind catching the OH in fishnets.

It is the gap at the top of the thigh, between stocking top and panties which I find the most erotic zone.

7 Likes

Prefer smooth most of the time, although I do sport fishnets in certain contexts.

5 Likes

Both work well and feel awesome on my hairy pins :grin:

2 Likes

I love sheer stockings, but the odd pair of fishnets is well sexy

1 Like

Smooth stockings defo add an elegant erotic sexual feel while fishnet is more kinky style I like to think :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I love the look and feel of smooth stockings/ thigh highs. But fishnets are so sexy! I don’t know if I could pick a favorite! :melting_face:

2 Likes

Love pictures of Mrs Pootle in sheer hold ups (mainly because that’s all I get to see nowadays) but as has been said it’s the naked flesh above the stocking top that does it for me​:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Never seen wet look or latex stockings on but I definitely think I’d like them

2 Likes

Never been a fan of fishnets.smooth stockings always for me

2 Likes

Smooth and glossy would certainly be my preference the vast majority of the time.

However fishnets work well when they make an appearance for certain occasions. @batjamboree your fishnets certainly look fab in that shoot.

2 Likes