Fisting

So me and my boyfriend really enjoy doing this to each other.

So who's tried it? And did you enjoy it?

Nope.... Sounds sore

Nope.... Sounds sore

never tried it. sounds painful

Noo one thing i will not have done to me, really freaks me out.

I'm in pain with more than one finger so I don't see myself ever being fisted, I wouldn't want to either! Puts me on edge! But perhaps you are the perfect person to reply to Cazz's post on fisting just below! :D

Its not painful if its done right...like anal u need to use lots of lube

As Char suggested Caz is looking for someone to test some fisting lube, why not put a comment on that thread and you may be able to test the lube they're looking to test. xx

miss poet wrote:

Its not painful if its done right...like anal u need to use lots of lube

I'm sure that's a great tip although rather intuitive and necessary I would think lol! but its just not for me at all. :)

For future reference here's the thread Char and FA are talking about: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/746604-fisting/

Never tried fisting and don't really want to to be honest...I don't like the sound / idea of it really.

thanks for you honesty guys its not for everyone but its nice to have different views :)

no its not for me, i enjoy anal sex but thats as far as it goes and its not regular as i always have a panice of having those gaping bums you see, shudders

when i think of fisting,I have visions of a someone with a hand up a cows bum lol its something thats never interested me, im also worried about being a bit big down below, so really wouldnt want to do anything that may make it even bigger down there lol

I've never tried it.. My partner mentioned it recently but it's not something that appeals to me. As MissChar said one finger is pleasurable, anything more isn't. Even with lots of lube I find two fingers to be too much for me. x

I don't know why but I find fisting so fascinating. I love watching it but would never, ever attempt it myself.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

when i think of fisting,I have visions of a someone with a hand up a cows bum lol its something thats never interested me, im also worried about being a bit big down below, so really wouldnt want to do anything that may make it even bigger down there lol

lol now everytime i read or hear about fisting i will have that vision of a cow, lol lol

rach74 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

lol now everytime i read or hear about fisting i will have that vision of a cow, lol lol

lol sorry :)

Doesn't appeal to me sorry

Nope it's one thing I would never ever try.

I enjoy fisting, although we are working up to anal fisting that scares the life out of me and he has very big hands!
For anyone who wants to try but is worried about stretching I really recommend the swoon get a grip jiggle balls they are amazing! My review went up on them the other day :-):-)