Fisting

lillithlibby wrote:

I enjoy fisting, although we are working up to anal fisting that scares the life out of me and he has very big hands!
For anyone who wants to try but is worried about stretching I really recommend the swoon get a grip jiggle balls they are amazing! My review went up on them the other day :-):-)

we are also working up to anal fisting he also has big hands...my bf loves anal fisting ;)

I love it but havenot got past the knuckles or been able to get the thumb in. was really overtied once and Master fisted me an i suddenly became all giggly and awake

My girlfriend and I have been enjoying vaginal fisting for years. I've always had a kink for it and luckily enough for me she was open minded enough to let me introduce her to it. Fortunately she loved it and we haven't looked back since. I accept its not for everybody but if you think you might be capable down below give it a go. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Plenty of lube and patience if you do fancy it and bear in mind you probably won't get it all in on the first try so it might take a couple of weeks. Just remember to stop if it hurts, it's not supposed to!

1 Like

i have been and i love it working on my gf still!

Working up to vaginal fisting. Wasn't sure at first but the closer we get the more I get into it. I think im going to love it :)

Don't know about anal fisting though. I can think of a few things I'd rather have there.

My OH is not into anal, I am, an we are currently working up to the fist, got as far as 4 fingers so far

Fisting is not something I want to try ever. Just has no appeal for me at all.

I think its just the most amazing feeling just feeling its all inside gives me the most intense orgasam

rag doll wrote:

I love it but havenot got past the knuckles or been able to get the thumb in. was really overtied once and Master fisted me an i suddenly became all giggly and awake

Vaginal fisting that is. i recon anal might be easier but it doesnt apeal to me.

Yep love it. Regularly fist my wife, vaginally and also anally although it's not a full fist in her arse but all the digits up to my knuckles. She loves it and I love doing it, it is very erotic. Plenty of lube used though. I also enjoy the wife doing me, not a full fist but she can certainly get all her fingers in and very deep.

An ex wanted me to fist her and I must say it was quite an experience, she loved it and so did I, gave me a bit of a powerplay.

During a night of fun with my current OH it wasn't really planned and not much lube was used so didn't quite get the full fist in there. But next time I will be using extra lube. She was blindfolded and after, asked what I was doing. When I told her, her reply was " It hurt a little, but felt great!" The amount of wetness down there was proof enough.

Like a previous poster mentioned, if done right it can be a very enjoyable experience and seriously you don't need to worry about losing your tightness down there. It all goes back to normal pretty quickly, OH uses the balls as well, which I'm sure help.

Isn't for everyone I know, but I seriously urge you all at least give it a try. :)

My GF wouldn't let me try that on her, she says it hurts too much after 3 fingers and to be honest I don't really want to do it to her.

Each to their own though :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

when i think of fisting,I have visions of a someone with a hand up a cows bum lol its something thats never interested me, im also worried about being a bit big down below, so really wouldnt want to do anything that may make it even bigger down there lol

Im the same, some guy wearing Wellington boots and an elbow length latex glove. Its not for me, whatever floats yer boat.

I absolutely love vaginal fisting with a GF, it's mind blowingly intense and intimate - feeling your girlfriend's body around your hand and wrist and kissing her as you slowly start to move your hand.

If you do this in missionary position you can hold and kiss your girlfriend throughout, it's incredible.

Fisting shouldn't hurt though - you need to buy 3 or 4 softer sex toys which incrementally increase in width, use each for 5 minutes or so and then move to the next one.

Do that training every other day using the toys a little longer each time, and then trying actual fisting... with TONS of lube.

I've found Maximus lube on Lovehoney to be the best by far - very thick and cushioning, doesn't dry out, and is glycerine free so doesn't sting

Yes I sound a massive perv :D

It's a not from me and it's a no from the OH... Just not something that floats our boat...

I've tried it in the back, not round the front. I don't think I could handle it.

Love building up to fist my OH ... only got it in fully once.

she wouldnt do it anally however, so wouldnt even try.

I would love to be able to take that much anally, so will keep trying!

Ron Burgundy wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

when i think of fisting,I have visions of a someone with a hand up a cows bum lol its something thats never interested me, im also worried about being a bit big down below, so really wouldnt want to do anything that may make it even bigger down there lol

Im the same, some guy wearing Wellington boots and an elbow length latex glove. Its not for me, whatever floats yer boat.
Haha and I've seen it being done with my own eyes. So imagine the thought I have of it lol

Fisting wouldn't even be an option.. I wouldn't want to ever try I don't think :/ but each to there own :)

My GF and I recently started playing with this. We are both 40's, families raised, and enjoying a tremendous sexual relationship.

This is really something up to each couple. I've seen it said here and my GF has said it before," it's about how the two people fit together." If one finger does the trick, then let that rock your world. If more can be incorporated and pleasure is still the primary sensation, enjoy!

We like a nice sunflower based oil, used liberally! I usually start with massaging various parts of her; thighs, hips, stomach, breasts, etc. When she's ready, and my hands are very slippery, I start with one finger and slowly work my way up, reading her reactions and proceeding accordingly. At a certain point, it was like she opened up for my entire hand. I never forced a thing.

If you don't know how, I highly recommed a video you can easily find on the internet showing how to make a woman squirt. It only takes one or two fingers and it really relaxes her body after such an intense orgasm, making slipping in more fingers possible.