Fisting

its not something ie done , but someone has been talking to me about wanting to try it with me , and if i feel comfy enough one day i may let him . we shall see . anal fisting however ,, i jst dont wanna . i dont know why .. i just imagine things getting a littl e.. umm .. how do i put this delicately . .. runny ... afterwards :/

its not something ie done , but someone has been talking to me about wanting to try it with me , and if i feel comfy enough one day i may let him . we shall see . anal fisting however ,, i jst dont wanna . i dont know why .. i just imagine things getting a littl e.. umm .. how do i put this delicately . .. runny ... afterwards :/

Fisting has been a sporadic part of my sex life - I've had partners who've been really into it, and some with no interest.

Before I first did it I found the idea as shocking and extreme as many of you above - but it also seemed so erotic and intriguing, and in the event when I found the right partner it just happened naturally one night.

It's definitely not for the faint hearted but what might surprise you is what a loving, tender act it can be. It's something you do very slowly and gently, just working it in a little bit at a time. As it's deep, powerful, sex, fisting creates an incredible bond between you and your partner - because it involves so much trust. If you are the receiver, you are offering something incredible to your lover.

If you're the giver, it's an amazing experience to have your whole hand inside her vagina, feeling it around you, being deep inside her, and the intimacy and connection that brings. The orgasms can be spectacular, too.

I've never experienced anal fisting, though. I do like anal sex, but that's going too far for me.

I've tried vaginal fisting with my wife a few times. Taking it slow and plenty of lube, but I've never managed to get past the knuckles. She does seem to love the 'full' feeling when I used four fingers, especially if I then use the thumb on her clit.

I have tried virginal fisting on my wife as she loves the feeling of being stretched & full. She loves it when I start fingering her first with one finger then 2 & building up to 4 fingers, howeverr we haven't managed to go past the knuckles even with lots of lube & her being very assoused. I'm sure we will get there eventually, even if we don't it still fun trying.

Not in to it. And the OH isn't into it either.

She doens't like fingers either. A big dildo is ok. But 3 fingers is to much.

vert strange

I had this convo with a few girl mates and they were all like OMG nooo ...dont knock it till you try it!
MY ex partner done it vaginally to me and I was hooked ... felt so naughty. I say try it!

Mint wrote:

Not in to it. And the OH isn't into it either.

She doens't like fingers either. A big dildo is ok. But 3 fingers is to much.

vert strange

I have this too! Fingers feel very rough in me, my partner only ever uses one then maaaaybe 2. He has big fingers and rough hands, and sometimes I can feel his nails scratching or something. But I can accommodate his penis and dildos just fine!

my wife loves to be fisted,she as sex with myself and my mate then she is wet and open,i can get my fist fully inside her vigina.she rubs her clit as i fist her,she gives my mate oral sex .

I love 4 fingers but never tried the full fist. Doesn't it hurt?

Citygirl2810 wrote:

I love 4 fingers but never tried the full fist. Doesn't it hurt?

Not if your wet enough Iol

My wife is all up for fisting, she said we can try it whenever I want but she gets to fist me first.... looks like we won't actually be every giving it a go.

Not tried this yet. Quite like the idea of vaginal fisting but just not sure i could manage it, worth a try though i think.
Not sure about anal though, think that might be too much for me.

Have been a lurker for a while here and used the forums for advice on this, so far only managed 4 finger s vaginally ,on the other half however having problems with lube' normally use maximuss but as of late has been stinging a little ,any ideas? I thought it cold be the change in temp of it ie cold lube.

my OH wants to try fisting.

just wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a balloon pump to stretch me a bit.

been watching a xxx clip today and the girl is using one of these to stretch her open.

i has a inflatable balloon and a long pipe with a pump on the end.

i just thought it would be ideal for stretching me ready for a fist and large dildos etc.

Also might want to wear it out and about and my dom will inflate it if I'm lucky..

yip me 2 i love it

Have self fisted when having a quiet LH flavoured weekend play. Amazing feelings doing this, and is always an exciting part of a long session and warm-up.

Have never had a partner who was quite as adventurous as I'd like to be, so this has remained a private pleasure so far.

Wow would love to learn how to self fist.....think I need stretching first

Wow would love to learn how to self fist.....think I need stretching first