Fleshlight Vortex

Will the Fleshlight Vortex sleeve be making an appearance at LoveHoney?

It looks great!

Will probably need to be roadtested, but no reason why not.

Welcome Superman- shreddies outside trousers uh !!!!

Tallboy

the vortex looks nice but the new paris lotus looks even better [mind you the alien lotus with two clits in blue hopefully is my new purchase]

lol

mr bjsp

Hi

I've got the vortex - ordered it from the US maker's site.

Its good - but still doesnt beat my favourite...the super ribbed.

This is the dog'b bs!

And I've got six of them - yes six they are that good :-)

ie the super ribbed, pipe dream, vortex, stamina training unit, wonder wave and speed bump

To any lad thinking of getting one - please dont get the plain old smooth lady inserts. You'll be missing out on the really hard orgasms you can get with the ribbed/bumped ones :-)

what about the lotus ruth?

ooh ooh and that funky blue one as well? (i'm beginning to understand why my other half has my card on lockdown!)

yes ruth can you get the alien fleshlight ?

mr bjsp

to biladsucks,did you get any problems with delivery and customs when getting the fleshlight from the us and was it more expensive than over here [ sorry LH but the alien is a special deal and limited]

mr bjsp

Cool, good to know the Vortex will be making an appearance. I didn't really want to have to order from the US. Would also be good to see the Lotus editions too, but I'm not as interested in those. The Vortex will hopefully be as good as or better than the WW, which is currently my fave!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say it would also be nice to see the Mini Maid opening available too!

Superman - the vortex is decent but not as good as the WW.

I think Fleshlight Inc have rushed this out to respond to the Tenga Flip as they also now have another non uniform canal product.

The "problem" with the Vortex is that the wide parts of the canal are a bit of a design feature - but dont really do anything different to your cock. When your cock is inside you spread the canal wide against your shaft anyway.

So its good but not as good as the WW and definitely not as good as the super ribbed. I promise you if you want full on hard orgasms - give the good old super ribbed a go :-)

To Miss BJSP - yes the custome sthing can be an issue. I've had to pay taxes for every other delivery and this tends to add £18 to each purchase. Ok when the exchange rate is good - but it can suck when its not.

But when you've got a cock like mine that begs me to buy it a new fleshlight every time one appears - who am I to say no lol :-)

cheers dude will think about this but probably will still get one of those aliens [got to be different you know

mr bjsp

biladsucks - I might try the Super Ribbed, but the Vortex did interest me quite a bit.

I have 2 WW (A Butt and Vagina), and they are fantastic, but I'd quite like something with a "different" feel. I've held off buying a SR because I feel it might be too similar too the Speed Bump, which I owned but chucked out because it just wasn't pleasurable; I'm not sure why, but it was just no good for the hands free experience, which the WW is great for. Maybe the SB is just too intense for me.

I've been tempted by the Ultra Tight too, but that's probably a little too tight for me, I'd be interested to try something tighter than the WW I have though.

I won't be getting the Tenga Flip, as tempted as I am, mainly because it doesn't look like it's any good hands free, which is the only way I use my FL these days.

If you highly recommened the Super Ribbed I might give it a shot, I really want a new one as 2 WW doesn't really leave much in terms of variation! I may just end up getting a Vortex though, heh.

I know what you mean about the speed bump - ive got one as well but never use it either.

As men we've all got the urge to fuck hard and fast - and with the speed bump you have to go really slow to get the impact

Somehow the closer ribs in the super ribbed make a huge difference. Dont know how - they just do. And the american makers website back this up by showing it as their most intense fleshlight.

As to the vortex - as I say it looks good but the wider canals are just a design feature.

So its good but not a patch on the super ribbed.

How does the Super Ribbed stack up against the WonderWave in your opinion? In terms of feel. If it's too similar, I'm not going to bother, but if it's a somewhat different (good different) experience I'm more likely to give it a try. The WW is, by a long shot, my favourite, the others I've tried being the standard Pink Lady and Speed Bump.

Totally different and much more intense than the WW :-)

When I first got it after I'd cum I could feel it still "sucking on my cock" - a great sensation

Creams me harder - and quicker if I let it - than any other FL.

Well worth it.

My Super Ribbed is two years old now and I need to renew it - but I definitely will unlike the SB and Pipe Dream which are poor...

Sounds great. I might just be greedy and buy both the Vortex and the Super Ribbed!

Nothing wrong with being greedy in that way lol

Your cock will thank you for it ha

thanks ruth i will think about it,you could always sent me one to test and review if you like

[i'm very cheeky like that]

thanks again

mr bjsp

i got my alien vortex yesterday [ sorry LH cound'nt wait got it from the makers site].

apart from the two clits and blue colour [which is nice in a star wars way] the votex sleeve i think is better than my wonder wave or the speed bump but is light years ahead [ i know space theme again ] of the plain sleeve.

the feeling was more intense than the w/w or s/b and was very good indeed.

all we need next is the paris fleshgirl with the lotus sleeve and to see if that tops the vortex.

mr bjsp