Fleshlight

Fleshlight any good , and are they really moulded from the person they claim to be ? We were just watching kendra lust and we both agree she’s hot lol

1 Like

I think the outside is moulded from the performer’s real vulva, while the inner is not. Just for the feels…

1 Like

Yes I didn’t think it would be the Inside . Looks great never tried one before

They are worth the hype imho

1 Like

I recently got the Quickshot STU one. I’m not sure what I was expecting with it being so short, but it feels nothing like the real thing to me. Just basically an expensive stroker. And it’s a little bit too tight for my liking inside the plastic case with 5.5" girth. The sleeve on its own is pretty decent, and good to use with partner too.

Can anyone tell me how tight the full size ones feel? Are they all the same or do they come in bigger sizes? I’ll definitely get a full size one if I get another one, I’m sure it would feel a lot better…

If you do buy one, they are great, I can recommend the warmer

5 Likes

Ooooh I’ve never seen this before.
A great idea!
I know it would make it feel more realistic but do you think it makes it better? @Melody1

3 Likes

The warmer looks good. I haven’t invested in the proper warmer yet. I warm ours up with warm/hot water. Temperature is not always spot on but definitely way better than room temperature! The warmth adds to the ‘realistic’ sensation.
The feeling’s pretty great really; either for some wet & wild fun in the bathroom with my wife, or posh DIY play with the shower mount and my imagination.

3 Likes

Full-size ones can be looser or tighter depending on the sleeve texture. The end cap is adjustable too meaning there’s more/less vacuum so it feels tighter.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, new to forum and site.

Been thinking of getting one to try out, but it’s a pretty pricey toy if not sure. There’s a ton of choice which doesn’t make it any easier, and can’t tell if the cheaper versions would be just as good.

Any tips or advice would be welcome

Thanks

Personal preference but I prefer the non-anatomical versions. I have the Fleshlight Pilot which is good but bulky and we’ve just started using the Fleshlight Quickshot which is more compact but still works really well.

1 Like

Yes I too think the outside is shaped on the real person but inside is a combination of what that person and brand has designed on together.

1 Like

Seems I’m the only one, but having owned a few, both anatomical and not, I’ve always been underwhelmed. Don’t do much for me, prefer my hand. Perhaps it’s the hassle of getting it all ready, and then cleaning up afterwards, perhaps I’m just lazy.

4 Likes

Fleshlights are great, I would definitely recommend getting one! Also, the shower mount is fantastic, sometimes if I’m having a really horny week, my fleshlight will stay mounted in my shower for days!! (Drying and re-mounting in between of course!) There’s been times I’ve used it morning and evening daily. Once you use one, you’ll be keen to try others too, the different textures really do feel different.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same thing about them being so pricey so I’ve started getting some of the cheaper sleeves to see how I get on and gradually go up in price if I’m enjoying them.
They have been very pleasurable but I’m agreeing with @newbie_analyst that it is a bit of a hassle sorting it out/cleaning it up and I can’t always be bothered, but maybe we are just being lazy :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’ve only had one - Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job Masturbator - Lovehoney UK - but I thoroughly recommend it.
I’ve done a review on there, but the moulding from top to bottom is very impressive.

3 Likes

This for me.
Plus the noise it makes as you use it can be off putting, a wet pfft noise

4 Likes

That’s the noise my wife normally makes :blush:. (Just kidding darling).

6 Likes

Absolutely, makes it loads better, especially in the winter months
top tip: put a bit-a-lube in there too to warm up
top tip2: plug it into your laptop, take the outer hard plastic off the fleshlight and use it to keep your hands warm on cold days working from home
:wink:

3 Likes

I have the hands free mount on my wishlist (or maybe ‘had’ since new website)