For Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

Opinions please?
Thinking of buying this to surprise the wife on Christmas Eve :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I was considering that as well. But am more rounded.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve brought them for hubby too, to wear on Xmas Eve. We both brought eachother a surprise outfit to wear that night, so Iโ€™m really looking forward to that night :smirk:

3 Likes

My partner has these and although I burst out laughing when I saw him in them he looked gorgeous and it led to lots of funny fun.

4 Likes

Get them @FD1

Mr K8xxx was luckily enough to review them and they are very nice indeed :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have the dress in the same range. The fabric is really nice and so soft with no rough edges. The boxers are cute too :wink: im sure sheโ€™ll love them

2 Likes

I know a guy whoโ€™s worn this and damn it was hot so Iโ€™d say your wife will be very excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My OH brought these and gave me a sneak peek putting the trunks and hat on. I found the look very hot. The trunks looked good on him and the fabric was good. I say go for it.

2 Likes

I showed my partner these as I was wanting to get them but he doesnโ€™t always wear what I get him lingerie wise and he said heโ€™d be down :grin: Canโ€™t wait for us to be matchy naughty Mr and Mrs Clause :heart_eyes: Definitely get them, they look really nice quality (Iโ€™d also get the hat :smirk:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! :santa:

2 Likes

I really like them!

1 Like

Iโ€™m always trying to surprise the wife, but for men it is very limited wise. I love the unlimited ranges for women, which is why Iโ€™m always looking for my wife.

2 Likes

I wish there was more veriety in the gents section. Especially for fancy dress.

2 Likes

I bought Rude-olf a few years ago, and always gets a smile, giggle, then normally ripped off. But those look quite comfy like could wear most of the time!

2 Likes