For the plus sized ladies

@Laylapie BOYS fall for looks real men see the beauty of who you are.

2 Likes

I can understand and fully appreciate people can have confidence issues and negative feelings about themselves.
Communication is essential, so tell your new guy how you feel. He would probably be horrified you feel less than positive about yourself, as he no doubt finds you amazing.
We all have different tastes , so making presumptions on someone elses can often be widecof the mark.
Have an open chat and he will no doubt reassure you, that you are a wonderful sexy attractive gorgeous woman.

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying. I am also a plus size (much larger than you) and wonder how I could be attractive to anyone. It’s far to easy to give advice rather than take it but if I have read this right, what have you got to lose?

This is your chance, either with this person or an other, to be yourself. Have someone love you for who you are and be happy exploring things you may not have been able to do before.

I really hope it’s going well and this year is your year :slightly_smiling_face:

I know how you feel. However there are plenty of guys who are into chunky ladies and plenty who couldn’t give a toss if you’re a size 2 or 22.

Just take him at face value, if he says he likes you. He does.

2 Likes