What makes bigger women attractive?

I’m a size 22 and I would love to hear from both females or males; What makes a bigger person attractive to you? Or what do you find unattractive, I want to know what you think about bigger women, how you find them during sex etc?

I am just curious because I am getting hit on by men and women in public despite being happily married. I am someone always with a big smile, positive and generally like to have a laugh. I don’t wear tight/revealing clothes in public so that’s not the reason.

7 Likes

I am not sure that it is anything to do with size, it is more about warmth and personality.

We are finally moving away from stereotypes, which is a good thing.

18 Likes

Personality, & it sounds like you have it :smiley:

7 Likes

Naww thank you! I am flattered!

I think my hubby is almost happy that I get hit on cos he knows I have always lacked confidence. My hubby says to me afterwards that he was lucky enough to have ALL of me for the rest of our lives :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m glad that there is less taboos & fetishes surrounding bigger people.

See I would more gravitate to someone’s warmth, being a genuine person, their cheekiness etc. It is about connection, not appearance!

But thanks for sharing, it’s generally a fascinating topic that I want to understand better. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ive got no real preference when it comes to body shape and size. Went out with someone who suffered with anorexia. She was lovely. Another had literally no bum definition or any boobs and was tall and skinny but i discovered a distinct lack of personality and sense of humour over time. But a majority of my relationships have been with bigger women i guess. Im not saying theres anything wrong with slimmer women or that im categorizing as everyone is very different. All im saying is that bigger women seem to exude more confidence and bubbliness. (well the ones ive been with have) Im not large but i do have a middle aged Dad bod belly and i feel more comfortable with someone who i can just relax with. This is gonna sound weird but Shrek is a good example. Id rather be with green Fiona than the other, for so many reasons but mainly the personality.

2 Likes

I personally don’t think size comes into it at all. Personality, attitude, friendliness would come first and would be my attraction.

7 Likes

I agree it is not “the size” that is the main attraction for me, but it is the personality …

4 Likes

Confidence, it’s confidence. Confidence is sexy asf. Like honestly. I wish to god women in general would pull themselves away from the idea that men like skinny women. Sure some do. But most men want a woman that’s confident, generally happy that knows how to have fun and a good laugh. Women who you can take out for a meal, and they eat what they want to eat and not just “have a salad”

Curves are sexy, being confident with them curves…… even sexier.

Women are amazing.

Learn to love yourself, and the right people will naturally gravitate toward you.

9 Likes

For me personality and compatibility is far more important than physical appearance.

1 Like

Size isn’t everything, it’s what lies inside a person.
Goodness lies within, but confidence can hold people back.
Too much emphasis and spotlight on people’s size, which is a great shame as it cause lots of upset for many.
Focus on your positive side, nature and who you are.
Remember you can, your are and you will
Never focus on negatives.

2 Likes

Your welcome​:smiley:

1 Like

I am only 31 & have been with my hubby since I was 19. I was lucky enough to meet someone who loves me for me. The bubbly, genuine, cheeky, me. It is great your hubby loves your curves, no matter what age gap!

I have recently lost 50kgs, I was size 30 and now, fluctuate between size 20-24 (depending on brands etc).
I have body dysmorphia and although I am still the bubbly me, my mind still has me insecure about my size. I will say though; confidence is growing from just talking about all this, about how my hubby sees me, about the people hitting on me. I’ll take it & use it to grow into my new self.

5 Likes

Thanks love @Curvy_bbw I feel like a brand new woman :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

It’s not really talked about openly with people in my life (besides hubby), so to have a great place to question or ask these types of questions make me not be in my head so much so thanks everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m glad perceptions are changing and to be honest I think a lot of that is that my perception of me has changed.

I grew up thinking that no one will love me if I was fat, I was always ‘the funny one’ and boys liked me as their friend but never for a girlfriend. Thankfully now I don’t feel like I have to look a certain way for someone to love me.

I have been ignored and fetishised, more so fetishised. I still feel this if I wear something a bit more fitted, which I generally don’t. Some men have wanted to have sex with me, but wouldn’t want to be seen with me in public - either lying about their single status or pretending they don’t love to touch my belly or love my softness.

I’m not going to change myself for anyone but myself and I just don’t care what I look like anymore. All I want is to be fit and healthy and in whatever form that naturally comes in and if I’m going to be with someone, then they’ll be very lucky because I’m dynamite :tipping_hand_man:t2:

5 Likes

Nice smile, and curves, my wife dresses for her figure which is very attractive but other ladies you think why dress like that it doesn’t suit your figure…

3 Likes

You go girl, my wife loves her bikinis on holiday

2 Likes

Probably your smile and willingness to make and hold eye contact. Smiling is contagious smile at anyone and they usually smile back!

1 Like

Excellent comment .
This should be printed out and hung up in every women’s cothing shop !

1 Like

You are right about confidence @MrRsoul and being happy in your own skin.

3 Likes