Forum Badges 🦡

It worked for me. But only after going back, reading really slowly and I also clicked onto some of the links within the page.

1 Like

@FL45H did you click the link @Ian_Chimp shared, or follow it through the “forum rules” banner?

I just clicked @Ian_Chimp’s link about 20 minutes ago and it worked for me.

1 Like

You can check to see who received it and when in the Read Guidelines badge list. :+1:

I’m also having issues, I read it multiple times yesterday and this morning at various speeds, logged in and out, tried both links. :person_shrugging:

Tried all ways. So I couldn’t say with any certainty which one was successful. Sorry.

Maybe try accessing it through the button here:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/about

I clicked @Ian_Chimp’s link on here and also clicked on one of the links within the Forum Rules page itself. Read it slowly all the way through and the badge notification popped within about 2 mins after I’d finished.

3 Likes

I have no idea why it’s not working for me.
I’ve tried accessing the pages in 3 different ways and slowly read again each time :woman_shrugging:

Are you using desktop or mobile?

You could check that you’ve not ticked the ‘Skip new user onboarding tips and badges’ box on your Preferences/Interface page?

1 Like

I’m on mobile - I’ll go check @Ian_Chimp

ETA - the box is not ticked.

It should just be a case of staying on the target page for the required amount of time. :thinking:

It wasn’t working for me. I first clicked the link Ian provided, then the one Brenna provided, then the through the banner at the top of the page. All of these I read slowly, clicked relevant links etc. I refreshed the rules page and the forum.

I then clicked on it from the badge and it popped straight away.

Not sure if it just took time, that going through the badge did it, or something else so I posted my whole journey! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Calie I’ve literally done all of those steps.

I’m going to pop on the laptop in a while and see if that makes a difference.

Did you guys manage to do it on mobile?

@Cupc8kes Yes, I managed to gain the badge using my mobile.

Yeah I’m on mobile

I was using a tablet when I did mine @Cupc8kes

Hmmmm - confused.com!

@Lovehoney_Brenna so after trying various times last night and this morning without any luck - I just logged on to the laptop to read the forum rules and the badge popped instantly.
Very strange - but at least it won’t be bugging me now :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes