Forum Badges šŸ¦”

Some of the target driven badges, that users have control over, do seem to bring out my competitive streak!
The ones that just pop up because you happen to have made a contribution in some way, or received ā€˜likesā€™ etc, are more friendly, imo.

4 Likes

There is an option on your Preferences/Interface page where you can ā€˜Skip new user onboarding tips and badgesā€™.

I know this disables the Discobot tutorials (even if you request them), but I donā€™t know how many/which Badges it skips? Iā€™m assuming all the Firsts at least?

Edit: I think itā€™s also an option at sign up too?

Hey everyone so Iā€™m new and turns out I canā€™t reply as I have used all my comments? No idea :upside_down_face: but Iā€™m going to flag this to get a badge anyway as I donā€™t see any posts that should be flagged thankyou everyone who has posted hi on my post :wave: and liked it :heart:

5 Likes

Hi there, you might want to try the tutorials as detailed in this thread: Discobot Tutorials

Youā€™ll pick up some badges and some great tips by working through both.

3 Likes

Hi @LilMissJ93 and Welcome! :wave:

1 Like

Never heard of anyone running out of comments :thinking:

As a new member you may well find you run out of likes quite often in the first few days but your allowance of these grows quite fast.

For info on trust levels and badges I would recommend having a read of these useful topics:

Forum Badges :badger:

And:

Trust Levels?

2 Likes

If itā€™s your First Day on the forum there are a few limits on how much you can Like, Mention, and Post (etc). Theyā€™re a part of the spam filter (so normally quite useful), but these will disappear after 24 hours. :+1:

2 Likes

It was my first day thankyou :sweat_smile:

It was my first day thought I had done something wrong :joy: I havenā€™t written that many surely just joining in :sweat_smile: x

1 Like

@WillC :rofl::rofl:
You clearly have too much time on your hands Mr :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Soz, this was just a reply about your stats - that you didnā€™t know whether to be proud or ashamed.
Made me chuckle :joy:

1 Like

It keeps me out of trouble! :wink: Also, you should see my Candy Crush score, another ashamed/proud dilemma! :wink:

3 Likes

I believe the Read Guidelines badge is now open for getting: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/guidelines

8 Likes

It works! I just got my badge woohoo :tada:

3 Likes

Me too! :+1:

2 Likes

Not working for me

I think it times how long you read the page for, so it might pop on a second read through?

1 Like

Iā€™ve read it a few times and still no joy. Will see if the badge pops on after a few hours

1 Like

Not popped yet for me either. I actually read it too!

1 Like

It definitely should be working :thinking:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna I re-read again last night but the badge hasnā€™t popped for me this morning.

And I also have doubts about it working because last week it said only 23 people have that badge, this morning it still says only 23 people have the badge x