Forum dinner party

If i was hosting a LH forum dinner party, who would I invite.?
I want good conversations, fun and wit and charm.
The guests were selected on my perceptions of both their real life and forum personalities.
I could have selected so many, but i only have a limited amount of seats at the table.

@New2 . Lovely loving couple, who are interested in everyone’s life and could have guests hanging on their past sexual adventure stories.

@The_Little_Ladybird . Full of fun, excitement and giggles. Keep her glass full, she’d be a proper riot , making everyone laugh with her…

@KinkyMira … Would know how to work a room. Bring everyone in to conversation and great for arranging after dinner games. Loads of fun.

@JoCat . Very down to earth and rounded guest. Dry wit and wonderful craic.

@Amunique . Free spirit with great intellect that could add humour to any subject.

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x . Elegant refinement, listens intently then contributes to conversation with admirable insight.

@WillC … Proper bloke , but with a very inclusive attitude. Everyones idea of a mate.

@steve19 . Charming caring guy. Able to engage sincerely with all guests.

@Nvravrg69 Easy going guy, could bring an insight from across the pond. Life in general and sexual attitudes.

@Oldman . Could travel with VDD66 . Proper raconteur with great life experiences to entertain.

@Mel3 . This guy is a great bridge between male and female guests. Funny , sharp and often amusingly shocking.

As host, my job is to see everyone is well fed and to attend to drinks.

It will be a fantastic evening.

Who would be at your dinner party and why, based on perceived characteristics.

8 Likes

@Iwill I would certainly look forward to your dinner party. As there are some great guests here in your list and I am proud to be one of them. It would be a night to remember. Thanks for considering me and what you have said about all the guests :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

What a great post :joy: we do however feel a little left out :cry:
I don’t suppose someone would be taking notes, for us uninvited to read the following days, through the evening as I could see it being a very…… interesting dinner party :smiling_imp::grin::joy:

3 Likes

I am truly honored @Iwill and am smiling looking at the other names on this list :smile: I am in good company!

I read more than I write here but when I DO write (subject to “edit by mods” - ahem), apparently an impression was made :sunglasses:

Great idea and your dinner party would be a blast!!!

1 Like

@G_and_S … i will be hosting more parties in the future… i only dont have a huge house.
You would be welcome in the future.

1 Like

As I said , i could invite so many, but tried to balance the guests for atmosphere and broad conversation.
Ive edited the post header , for members to make up an invite list to their own dinner patries.

1 Like

Ummm have you met me in real life?? :laughing:

The drunk version of me is famous for silliness xx

5 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird … as i said , based on perception. A little tippsy youd have everyone laughing with you… silly fun.:joy:

I’m flattered at your description of me! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Plus im sure youd bring a nice bottle of wine.:joy:

1 Like

And there was me thinking I was the bitch of the group :rofl:

I’m going to have to think about who I’d want around my table.

1 Like

@JoCat … No you’d be grand. !!

Thanks for much for the invitation. Pretty much has me to a tee. I could even be persuaded to keep my clothes on for an evening :rofl:

@The_Little_Ladybird Giggly fun is good xx

2 Likes

@KinkyMira . Im sure youd be dressed appropriately… no knickers obviously, which would be expected.:joy:

I am honored to be on the short list ! It would be great to meet everyone in person . If I was plied with a bit of drink , maybe I would not be such a shy introvert ? I am afraid other than yourself for formulating the whole idea , I would have to start off my conversations with @KinkyMira . I feel like @WillC and I might be damn good friends right off . There are so many not on the list , I am afraid I would be inclined to have a whole series of parties . Maybe a series of “workshops” , each centered around a particular kink ? I need to get back to perfecting my Star Trek transporter , so people from all over could attend without the bother of international flights . I can only imagine the fun that could be had , count me in .

2 Likes

@Oldman . Im sure youd soon be involved with the whole table, with so many life tales. As I mentioned previously, I had to limit the numbers, but i could have filled a mediaeval banqueting table.

2 Likes

Maybe a week long event in Las Vegas where we could rent a whole wing of a nice Hotel that has meating rooms , er , meeting rooms . I have been to group gatherings where it was three days and I did not get enough time to visit with everyone , a small group of 30 . What happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas . Depending on my participation in " activities " , I imagine I might need a week of rest and recovery .

@Lovehoney_Brenna , a thought just entered my head , what is the total number of people on the forums ? I am guessing active forum members must be between 100-200 , but what is the grand total ? BTW , thanks again to you and the whole crew !

@Oldman Looks like the grand total sign up’s is nearly 300k :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Oh how fabulous. I can imagine the tales we could tell each other. It would be a lovely way to start the party. xx

2 Likes