Forum dinner party

I agree, we share a lot in common! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks , wow , this site has almost as many as my world wide motorcycle forum . I guess we would have to rent Las Vegas , the whole city ? Our motto could be an old but a goody , "Make love , not war " .

There’s quite a few people i’d add to @Iwill’s list, it would be great to actually put faces to personalities and converse!

Great post :smile:

Cmon lets see others dinner invite lists and why they selected the guests…its forum members perception of other members personality that interests me.

Well thank you so much for inviting me to the dinner. I would feel very priviledged to attend such a great event. Its a shame @KinkyMira would be persuaded to keep her clothes on. I think a tipsy @The_Little_Ladybird would be great and a little live wire.
I would love to discuss the south coast and many other things with with @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x I realise the dinner will never happen but it would be a superb event. I think we would need a few extra seats though, @batjamboree, @wildflower, @Blonde_Bunny, @Mint-Monster , @Sophie01, @anna.michelsburg and many more.

1 Like

To be fair, I’m persuadable either way xx

2 Likes

That is great @KinkyMira I knew you would not disappoint. I know its only a fantasy dinner but its a great laugh. have a great weekend and get that party dress on.

:smile: knickerless is sufficient, i mean cmon its polite company we are in.

Great side-topic post! Some familiar users there, and feels like it definitely would be a superb night.

Not feeling jealous for not making the cut. This ‘Kiwi lad’ is probably still a massive newbie to y’all :laughing: Gotta earn those stripes!!

2 Likes

@Lucas04 …Maybe we will see your dinner guest list and why those received an invite.

1 Like

@steve19 @JoCat @The_Little_Ladybird @Iwill @our-adventure-bed @srbbwb @TinyTom
… yes, you get in there. My initial guest list largely consists of people who I really appreciated hearing from when I made my first forum post (about a struggle in my relationship.)

I’d also throw an RSVP to:
@Gareth cos he always seems to enjoy a back-n-forth, instead of posting and running
@batjamboree seems a well-balanced person with a fun side, but also a good heart and head
@Oldman in part for his banter, but also cos I think I could learn a few things from him too.

4 Likes

I’m sure we would have to have an overseas table for all out Aus/Kiwi, American and other countries friends. However once there everyone would mingle and soon it would be a united nations and everyone would have a super great time.

3 Likes

While i do always have a little FOMO to everything, not jealous as still a newbie as well. Does make me strive to be more engaging in conversations so I might get a invite to a future party. @Iwill maybe you could make this a quarter event we could see who gets added to the table!

1 Like

@WonderDownUnder . To be honest, the purpose of the post , was to put together what i thought woukd be a good blend for an evening.
I used the perception i held of members i had conversed with and used that to pick a group for the evening. Balance of male and female.
I hope other members do the same. Its quite gratifying if the perception you hold is accurate in the eyes of the guest. Some have told me i have got it fairly close, or have been flattered by my opinion of them.
I wasnt trying to develop a little gang or clique.

I would add to @Iwill’s group the following

@Gazza_64 because he seems a down to earth chap with a good sense of humour and a friendly disposition.

@CurvyJilly, she’s not been around for a while, but she has a wicked sense of humour and always offered sensible and caring advice.

@MsSubExperimenter because she’s a dog lover and has a positive, caring attitude.

@Melody1 because i think he’d be a good conversationist and have good tales to tell!

Some of my other choices are already in @Iwill’s so i won’t repeat them.

4 Likes

See my FOMO did kick in :joy::joy:

I better understand your intend now and have gone back and reread it.

2 Likes

For me first on my list would be @Cupc8kes! Can’t believe you missed her off your table!! :smirk:

"I have nothing to wear to a party " , would that be OK ?

Just wear nothing then! :wink: