Forum dinner party

Just cum as you are :joy:

The range of conversation topics would be interesting for sure.:joy:

Party crasher ? Been there , done that .

Aw thanks @WillC
Iā€™d be honoured to share a table with you four.
The LH party was such a fun night

2 Likes

You have certainly not been left out, you would be on my guest list, at times its just difficult to remember everyone. We would definitely make a space you you at the table. @HornyHousewife69

@HornyHousewife69 , I would give up my seat at the table for you . If not too forward of me , I might enjoy sneaking around under the table to surprise attendees with my oral prowess .

1 Like

Sounds like a lovely party. Iā€™m sure youā€™d all have fun (walks away without an inviteā€¦haha)

On a serious note do you ever wonder if some of us already know each other in RL but just havenā€™t got a clue?

I did think this before :face_with_peeking_eye: but after seeing Brennaā€™s numbers above I would think there would have to be a few that could.
(Mrs)

Haha Iā€™m antisocial so Iā€™d invite nobody and turn down all offers. Hope you all have a blast :wink:

1 Like

@FortySomethingWifeā€¦As I said, it was a selection made for reasons belowā€¦ i could produce another invite list of different members. Please make your own party list.
It would be interesting to see if your perceived impression of guests was accurate.!!
Regarding your comment about kbowing other members, YES that has crossed my mind and has been brought up previously :smile:

I was kidding - donā€™t worry x

Iā€™d love there to be some sort of LH expo event and for us all to be invited. Would we ever admit to our nicknames? Would we guess who was who?

3 Likes

It would be great to have you at the dinner party and I think we may need to change the venue, possibly to the O2 so we have sufficient seats. Everyone should be invited.
I very often look at people whilst out and think I wonder if they are on LH.

3 Likes

About the only place I might be able to identify anyone is at the nudist camp . Other than that can you imagine thinking someone looks familiar and asking them , Pardon me , but you look familiar , would you mind removing most of your clothes so I can be sure ? " . Or on a more real level , " You wouldnā€™t be on a world wide forum with a mod named Brenna ? " . To the best of my knowledge there is only two members within 15-20 miles from me , neither are very active .

What a fantastically, intriguing idea @FortySomethingWife x

@FortySomethingWife ā€¦ I did understand you were jokingā€¦but please put a list together. See if the guests concur with your personality assessment and why they would make a good group for the evening.

I think my party would have to include :

@Lovehoney_Brenna
@Dirty-Wife
@Ian_Chimp
@Iwill
@KinkyMira
@Oldman
@WillC
@Peitho
@JoCat
@steve19
@HornyHousewife69
@Melody1
@Mr_Mrs_0
@rockstar
@teacake
@AJSTAR
@DLJL
@GoGirl12
@Kh1985
@Lucas04

Thereā€™s sooooo many more though !

The reason for my choices for all the above is their participation with my previous posts. So many people have been so helpful, humorous, and above all accepting of what I post.

Itā€™s so nice to have that support and guidance from you all x

9 Likes

@FortySomethingWife . Can you add to it, by saying why you made your selection, based on your perceptions of the guests invited.
I for one would love to know about your perception of me.
Thanks for the invitationā€¦ iā€™ll bring some nice virtual red wine.

Sorry no red for me ā€¦

Will, I feel you always reply and with huge support and love for people who brave it and write down what it is they are struggling with. You are also quite sweet, you deliver some lovely compliments and you are thoughtful in what you write.

@FortySomethingWife . Well i must say, im really pleased if that is the impression you have. Thank you.
Hopefully i could have provided some engaging conversation at your dinner party.

1 Like

What food I wonder ā€¦