❓ Forum Fun - What would you like to see?

It would be amazing if it was possible to see all our reviews in one place again but appreciate the problem. I wonder if there is a way we can manually search for our old reviews and link to them from our forum profiles. It was handy on the old site so I could remember what I had reviewed in the past and what I haven’t yet! Was also good to see what other members with similar interests thought of a particular product as someone else mentioned etc.

3 Likes

Our current workaround is to copy and paste them from the shopping site into the My Reviews topic, which means we can then link to that version on the forum (or anywhere, really). There’s also a special filter trick to bring up all of your own, which you can then add to your forum profile: :+1:

There’s also a template to help with the formatting. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice one, thank you!

1 Like

YES!!! I would love to be a part of this type of thing! I am open minded, & will try anything once at least… Obs anyone who wants to be explicit needs to find a different forum, but i’m defs up for sharing thoughts, ideas, etc etc. Great idea!!! Where do we all start?

Seeing member’s reviews would be great. Random giveaways/trials of products would be awesome, based on individual profiles of course…? Possibly could do with a more in-depth profile to ensure the right people get to try appropriate products?

1 Like

Quiz nights for people to get to know one another?

The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread

You’ve got until 7pm (GMT) to get your answers in. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Defo interested in some fun competitions & giveaways

What about a picture on the lines of the lingerie pictures competition everonth where the winner could jave a choice of a toy or a voucher