Forum Members' Appreciation

First of all I have a question? What is vanilla sex? Could some one answer that for me, please?

I wish to thank TERRI. JJ. She has answer so many questions that I have asked, again THANK YOU.

Leanne, this is a very good thread. It gives people a chance to thank other people who help them in a problem they might be having. So a very good job WELL DONE. LEANNE.

Thanks Leanne.

Bigjason, vanilla sex is the opposite of kinky sex. It's sex without kinky parts in it :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Bigjason, vanilla sex is the opposite of kinky sex. It's sex without kinky parts in it :)

But one persons Kink is anothers vanilla, I think it was LH Jess who recently said this about Anal sex, which is so true.

Got to thank Nat, the advice you've given me is immense and so spot on. Thanks Nat you're helping more than words can express hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’–xxx

This is a fantastic threadπŸ˜„

Bigjason wrote:

First of all I have a question? What is vanilla sex? Could some one answer that for me, please?

I wish to thank TERRI. JJ. She has answer so many questions that I have asked, again THANK YOU.

It's my pleasure.....I'm glad I was able to help 😘

slinky binky wrote:

Got to thank Nat, the advice you've given me is immense and so spot on. Thanks Nat you're helping more than words can express hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’–xxx

This is a fantastic threadπŸ˜„

You're welcome lovely! Keep us updated xx

I would like to thank the following people for helping me out.

Sxleksaker
Tiger Dick

Thanks for answering my question. It has help me more. :D

I would like to thank all the wonderful members who have been there for me and captain over the last few months β€πŸ’™β€ too many to mention

As a Lovehoney newbie back in March, loads of people on here helped me with advice, and I've enjoyed chatting with you all immensely! This is now such a big part of my life and it's something I'm enjoying more and more each day.

Too many to mention really but particular thanks to:

YummyMummy;-)
NaughtyNerd
NatandTom
Throbinhood
Bondagegod
Sum1Sub
LNT
FunLouise
CLTSTU
Caliente
Sxleksaker
TigerDick
TerriJJ

And anyone else I've forgotten! Thank you all 😘

*sexybabe* wrote:

As a Lovehoney newbie back in March, loads of people on here helped me with advice, and I've enjoyed chatting with you all immensely! This is now such a big part of my life and it's something I'm enjoying more and more each day.

YummyMummy;-)
NaughtyNerd
NatandTom
Throbinhood
Bondagegod
Sum1Sub
LNT
FunLouise
CLTSTU
Caliente
Sxleksaker
TigerDick
TerriJJ

You're too kind :O

Thank you sexy babe. It lovely to be mentioned.

*sexybabe* wrote:

YummyMummy;-)
NaughtyNerd
NatandTom
Throbinhood
Bondagegod
Sum1Sub
LNT
FunLouise
CLTSTU
Caliente
Sxleksaker
TigerDick
TerriJJ

And anyone else I've forgotten!  Thank you all 😘

Thank you 😘😘 It's lovely to know that I've been able to help in any way. X

*sexybabe* wrote:

YummyMummy;-)
NaughtyNerd
NatandTom
Throbinhood
Bondagegod
Sum1Sub
LNT
FunLouise
CLTSTU
Caliente
Sxleksaker
TigerDick
TerriJJ

Aww -thank you hun.

I have not been myself or anywhere as near as active as I used to be of late so it is very comforting to know that I may have offered at least someone some useful advice/help xxx

Absolutely you have. I only had a handful of sex toys when I first came to Lovehoney, I now have three drawers full (about to become 4) and I'm experiencing things I didn't even know existed last year!! I'm now known as a sexpert amongst my friends, thanks to you guys! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Xx

First of all what is a poly asexual? Never heard of it before until I came to the LH forum.

Thank you Alicia 4ever. Still learning new terms these days. Thank you again.

Hi everyone!

I'd just like to thank all of the members that welcomed me back and said that they're glad to see me back on here. You guys have warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. Thank you lovelies πŸ’•

Sxleksaker wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'd just like to thank all of the members that welcomed me back and said that they're glad to see me back on here. You guys have warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. Thank you lovelies πŸ’•

Bless you xx

How could we not miss that avi for starters!!!

Xx

Came to show my love for miss LNT! Thank you for being the nicest lady all round and really helping boost my confidence with compliments since I got here! And huge love and thank you to everyone else who’s welcomed me so kindly here! The best community! ❀️