Forum Members' Appreciation

Boox wrote:

Came to show my love for miss LNT! Thank you for being the nicest lady all round and really helping boost my confidence with compliments since I got here! And huge love and thank you to everyone else who’s welcomed me so kindly here! The best community! ❤️

Seriously???

It's not hard to compliment you - you know what I think of your pics and your inner self - but, thank you - it's nice to hear xxx

Much love xxx

Awh you’re super sweet! Thank you! Xx

Thanks to all those on the forums for their friendly and helpful advice, thoughts and wishes.
Also for honesty and’tough love’ advice. A reality check is sometimes needed.
Love you all, I really feel I can rely on you xx 😘

I'd like to thank Bennyboy69 for sending me an unexpected gift, and his OH for picking it from my wishlist. I absolutely love it, it made my day and will make many days to come (pun intended) ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Smultron wrote:

I'd like to thank Bennyboy69 for sending me an unexpected gift, and his OH for picking it from my wishlist. I absolutely love it, it made my day and will make many days to come (pun intended)

Thank you very much for the appreciation message Smultron, it has warmed my soul to know that my love of giving has made others happier. Bennyboy69 xx

I've been MIA for the last few weeks due to a relapse and I've just not had the energy to pick the pooter up - and I've missed you all!

Then, earlier when I tried to log in and post it wouldn't let me. I was gutted! Thank goodness for the old trick of private browsing.

It's nice to be back.

I went for a 3 hour ride on Saturday and thought of you VR X....even if your bikes not green 😘

I think all the members have been pretty fantastic recently. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I think @Cassii and @VanillaWithSprinkles get extra special marks in my book for Emoji Charades and The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Anyone else have someone they think is awesome and deserves a shout out? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aw, thanks @Ian_Chimp :blush: I’m glad it’s fun and people are enjoying it :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp. You’re cracking and such a help to everyone on the forum, I know there are special threads just honouring you now- well deserved.

I don’t think anyone responds with more kind words than @WillC, nothing but positivity. A great contributor to the forum.

I’d also like to shout out @D_and_E personally for his comments on my posts and photos, he has been so motivating for me to get back on track with working out/eating right/feeling good enough about myself to share photos on here.

Edit: I could literally list about 50 people, but thinking about it @Peitho thank you for playing along with the Pub Quiz thread I think it would have flopped without you joining in!

4 Likes

Both of those topics have revolutionised the Games for me. :+1:

And I have to give @Blonde_Bunny a mention for the Toy Collection idea. It nearly killed me, but I’m glad I stuck with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly @wildflower @Ian_Chimp @Knight1119 @Ace12345 @ @MsSubExperimenter @VanillaWithSprinkles @Floating_Fun_Guy for various reasons from being helpful, friendly, shared interests, a good laugh or just good company! I know i will end up with a smile on my face or laughing out loud when interacting with you all. I’m sure as time goes on others will join the list! But for now thank you my friends! :slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@Knight1119 is such a gentleman…so kind and always thoughtful.

@WillC is such fun always positive with such a wicked sense of humour. Makes me smile everyday.

And my friend @Lace21 who has helped me through some very difficult times.

Lots of great members too many to list.

Thanks

:heart:

6 Likes

:kissing_heart: right back at ya @CurvyJilly :wink:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly, thanks very much kind lady, very kind :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thankyou @Ian_Chimp, it near finished me too :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly your saucy, dry sense of humour always makes me laugh, hopefully your difficult times are behind you, but i will always try and make you smile and support you as much as possible.
@Ace12345 thank you, i try to be a decent human being!

4 Likes

Thank you @CurvyJilly your a good friend of mine to. I’ll always try and help you if I can, you have been there when I needed you to and thank you for that :kissing_heart::heart:

4 Likes

Honestly there’s too many for me to mention them all (though i have to give a special mention to @WillC since he mentioned me and with all the times we’ve posted the exact same word/answer at the same time).

This is the most I’ve talked to people for ages and I’m really enjoying all the games and support. I’ve definitely been getting a bit more confident on here thanks to you all (there are barely any pictures of me on any social medias and i have to be corralled for family pictures, so willingly posting on here was a big step)

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Lace21 & @WillC

I am actually :sob: I can’t say too much on here but thank you for your kind words.

:heart:

1 Like