Forum Members' Appreciation

but you have ‘higher love’ - glad it’s not something serious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have ‘crazy in love’ but it reminds me of the song ‘give me a higher love’ lol

3 Likes

@Melody1 I didn’t read it that way.
Please flag the post if you think the poster is in danger.

4 Likes

I hope to see you tomorrow you are. Super star hun I hope you do are still here babe you make me smile with your banter :kissing_heart: @Orgasm_Chaser :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

‘in case I don’t get chance to’

Just meant if I’ve been booted before I’ve woke up lol.

3 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser I hope it doesn’t come to that! I’ll have my fingers crossed for you and hope to find you still here tomorrow! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser thanks, that’s very kind of you. I just try and treat everyone with kindness and respect :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser :two_hearts: I hope you get to stay! Your confidence on here has grown and it’s a safe outlet for you to rant and let loose :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: you also make me laugh xx

4 Likes

Hi hun @Orgasm_Chaser I can repeat what @MsR @WillC @wildflower @Justthe2ofus2007 and @MsSubExperimenter have already said I hope you are ok and safe and most of all still hanging on in here babe :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Sorry guys. Head went. Love you all. Thanks for keeping me on track :kissing_heart: xx

7 Likes

Your welcome hun @Orgasm_Chaser :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just a general comment, if everyone could not leave ambiguous goodbye messages. I know I got a little panicky at the weekend when I read it at first so I’m sure others did too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s just being proactive. :wink:

Massive appreciation for @Knight1119 . Even though you often dont have an easy time yourself you are always the first to say kind words. We appreciate you x

7 Likes

I agree, perfect gent! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

I love reading posts by @PleasureDrone - they always make me smile :blush:

5 Likes

Ooooh and @SexInTheCity’s positive attitude to everything just makes me feel so happy! And she always seems to reply to threads which I have started, which is a real booster to my confidence! So thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Also, @Blonde_Bunny’s presence on almost every thread that I read somehow makes me feel really joyful. It feels like she’s an old friend and reading her posts just makes my day better :blush:

6 Likes