Forum Members' Appreciation

TTurtle wrote:

Sweetlove666:
We've never chatted directly but you seem like a very lovely person and after following your progress in the dating thread I'm really pleased you seem to have found someone

thank you Tturtle!

it's always nice to see your updates about things, and i hope you find more happyness with the dating soon

you seem like an awesome person and i'd love to have a pint and a vape with you some time!

TTurtle wrote:

Kohaku:
Oh you you you..you do realise you know more about what goes on daily in my life than ANYONE? Real life included? I couldn't ask for a better friend, you mean SO very much to me and I love you with all my heart, I'm always here for you and I can't even begin to tell you just how much I care for you. You're one in a million and I'm so glad we talk on a daily basis <3 I really want to meet you soon, you're also a friend for life and you're so wonderful.

Whatevs.......

Love you!

xx

TTurtle wrote:

PinkPolkaDot:
We haven't chatted as much as I'd like actually cuz you seem so nice and kind :) when we have chatted I've always enjoyed it and you always post great stuff on the forum :)

Aww TT have you forgotten our drunken chats already? :P Haha we will definitely get to chat more at some point! I didn't think you'd include little old me in the group of people you appreciate so thank you, the feeling is mutual xx

Aww TT this just goes to show how much of a sweetie you really are. The reason you have so many wonderful friends is because you are a lovely, genuine, kind, generous and fun person to talk to yourself. As you said to WeeSteve, keep being yourself and don't change! One day you're going to make one lady very lucky indeed <3

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Knew I shoulda added TTurtle as a friend! Lol!! :-)

Yea funny that, I shoulda added you too! I've sent you a request :)

Georgie69:
I always seem to be so rubbish at chatting to you haha I'm so sorry but you're very lovely and I promise I'll chat to you more in the future :)

Awwwww Thanks Chat soon please! Xx

yummy mummy.91:oh well ....you are my longest standing friend on LH, you've listened to me through just about everything,I've gone through in the past 5 months and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I truely adore you missy and I can't put enough words down to tell you how much your friendship means to me <3

aww sweetie my pleasure you know im always here an its not like you haven't been there in my many oh dramas an the feeling is very mutual as you well know you've become part of my daily life lol long may it continue <3

WeeSteve wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

WeeSteve:
We haven't chatted much at all buddy but you seem like a very kind soul, don't ever change that

Dini need to worry about that, if i was gona change how i was, i would have done it a loooooooooooong time ago

Good on you let the haters hate, they'll be the ones who'll end up being hated!

Kohaku wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Kohaku:
Oh you you you..you do realise you know more about what goes on daily in my life than ANYONE? Real life included? I couldn't ask for a better friend, you mean SO very much to me and I love you with all my heart, I'm always here for you and I can't even begin to tell you just how much I care for you. You're one in a million and I'm so glad we talk on a daily basis <3 I really want to meet you soon, you're also a friend for life and you're so wonderful.

Whatevs.......

Love you!

xx

Yea whatevs yourself you cheeky mare!

PurringTiger wrote:

Aww TT this just goes to show how much of a sweetie you really are. The reason you have so many wonderful friends is because you are a lovely, genuine, kind, generous and fun person to talk to yourself. As you said to WeeSteve, keep being yourself and don't change! One day you're going to make one lady very lucky indeed <3

Ah we'll see about that haha. But thank you, and don't you ever go changing either, I am constantly touched by your kindness xx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

PinkPolkaDot:
We haven't chatted as much as I'd like actually cuz you seem so nice and kind :) when we have chatted I've always enjoyed it and you always post great stuff on the forum :)

Aww TT have you forgotten our drunken chats already? :P Haha we will definitely get to chat more at some point! I didn't think you'd include little old me in the group of people you appreciate so thank you, the feeling is mutual xx

Well I try and gloss over them as much as possible if I'm honest haha! Yes I should have put there that I am extremely sorry for bombarding you with a stream of random letters and numbers after a sherbert or two!
But of course I wanted to include you silly! When we have chatted when I'm sober (haha) you've been so nice and you're a great contributer to the forum as well :)

georgie69 wrote:

Georgie69:
I always seem to be so rubbish at chatting to you haha I'm so sorry but you're very lovely and I promise I'll chat to you more in the future :)

Awwwww Thanks Chat soon please! Xx

Yea definitely :) I reckon I've had you on my friends list almost from the moment I joined the forum haha and we've never really got to know each other properly. A decent chat soon will be really nice :)

yummy mummy91 wrote:

yummy mummy.91:oh well ....you are my longest standing friend on LH, you've listened to me through just about everything,I've gone through in the past 5 months and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I truely adore you missy and I can't put enough words down to tell you how much your friendship means to me <3

aww sweetie my pleasure you know im always here an its not like you haven't been there in my many oh dramas an the feeling is very mutual as you well know you've become part of my daily life lol long may it continue <3

well you should know by now I'm always here and I never ever mind listening to your dramas I think we must take it in turns for dramas hehe! May it continue indeed! big hugs and love xx

that made me smile :) we do indeed take it in turns only fair after all :p

right back at you

LMF and HT for advice on my mum recently

rach74 wrote:

LMF and HT for advice on my mum recently

Glad to help rach. I hope things get better for your mum soon.

xx

TTurtle wrote:

Gem26:
haha average lookin I guess, you're alright meh whatever. Haha shallap you're a stunning evil witch gorgeous princess with a nerf gun and I think you're hilarious, fun and brilliant!!

to you O'Great one xxxxx

TT legend love ya, guys like u are hard to find mate ;)

Gunther:
Not seen you around much recently bud, but you've helped me out a couple of times and I really appreciate that :)

dont post as much as i used to ....seems i was upsetting others i am usually on line during UK office hours and playing pool on a night lol.....thanks for the mention

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot:
You are utterly utterly well and truely my best friend. I love you with everything and I sincerely hope when I'm 65 we are still friends, I've never ever met someone so incredibly lovely..I can't even begin to express myself on this..I tell you enough but I could tell you a million times over. Thank you so so SO very much for absolutely everything you've done for me, for our huge long emails, for such a lovely time out to ikea, nandos and cinema and the BBT night was so much fun. I love your hugs, your texts, your little stories and anecdotes, you are one in a billion my sweetheart and I am so incredibly lucky to have you as a close friend. Oh and your hugs mean the world to me and they are brill. I want to tell you over and over but I'd better stop haha. You're AMAZING!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Sitting here with a big grin on my face... and only a tiny bit of it is to do with the BBT episode I just watched! (We sooo have to play Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Chess one day!)

Ohhh TT I've said it a million times before but imma say it again you truly are one of the most amazing, kind and lovely people that I've ever met. I don't know where I'd be now without our texting through the day, our long rambling emails, BBT discussions, Spiderman and Moose pasta! I appreciate everything that comes with being your friend :) and I know that we can talk to each other about anything which is amazing!!

You will find a lovely "female companion" soon and if she doesn't realise how lucky she is then she'll have me and lot of other LH members to answer to!

Oh I VERY much enjoyed my present ;) Thank you xx

sexy jayne wrote:

am missing Gunther posting messages

WOT like this lol

thanks S J you just made my day

you and Stu are a great laugh tooxx

alicia-damore/ & WandA for bringing me on board when I started, and hereafter continue to be amused and entertained by the forum, especiallly you guys below, with apologies to those who i'll remember again as the posts come in over then next few days,

sexyget-69

masquerademinx

honeytongue

Ecksvie

dee-licious333/kasumi

St3ve

hweesteve

rag-doll

honeytongue

gunther

lickmadick

TTurtle wrote:

loveable_rogue:
loveable by name loveable by nature - I'm actually finding it very hard to know what to put other than I'm very sweet on you. I get so excited to see you come on line, you're an ambitious head strong super amazing, lovely funny kind geeky (thats a good thing!) person, you make me smile so much when I'm not even realising it (as I was writing this and as I am MASSIVELY what you just said about drunken texts), you've made me even dream about you haha and I really hope one day for that coffee.x p.s.> still waiting on the super hero den.x

TT you are such a sweety and I am always so sad when I can't get online to talk/you're not on when I'm on. Everything you do seems to cheer me up no matter how big or small and I'm so lucky to have found a friend in you :) You made me stick with the forums when I thought I wasn't fitting in. Your compliments made me smile a massive smile, bigger than I've had in a very long time. The least I can do for you is send a few drunken texts since you're part of the reason I'll finally be free from my awful job in 4 weeks. Once built our superhero den will be the envy of all x-men and super hero's alike! xx

Gem26 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Gem26:
haha average lookin I guess, you're alright meh whatever. Haha shallap you're a stunning evil witch gorgeous princess with a nerf gun and I think you're hilarious, fun and brilliant!!

to you O'Great one xxxxx

to you too o average one love your new avatar

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot:
You are utterly utterly well and truely my best friend. I love you with everything and I sincerely hope when I'm 65 we are still friends, I've never ever met someone so incredibly lovely..I can't even begin to express myself on this..I tell you enough but I could tell you a million times over. Thank you so so SO very much for absolutely everything you've done for me, for our huge long emails, for such a lovely time out to ikea, nandos and cinema and the BBT night was so much fun. I love your hugs, your texts, your little stories and anecdotes, you are one in a billion my sweetheart and I am so incredibly lucky to have you as a close friend. Oh and your hugs mean the world to me and they are brill. I want to tell you over and over but I'd better stop haha. You're AMAZING!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Sitting here with a big grin on my face... and only a tiny bit of it is to do with the BBT episode I just watched! (We sooo have to play Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Chess one day!)

Ohhh TT I've said it a million times before but imma say it again you truly are one of the most amazing, kind and lovely people that I've ever met. I don't know where I'd be now without our texting through the day, our long rambling emails, BBT discussions, Spiderman and Moose pasta! I appreciate everything that comes with being your friend :) and I know that we can talk to each other about anything which is amazing!!

You will find a lovely "female companion" soon and if she doesn't realise how lucky she is then she'll have me and lot of other LH members to answer to!

Oh I VERY much enjoyed my present ;) Thank you xx

OK damn you cuz I sat on the train laughing like a goon..we are SOOOO going to play secret agent laser obstacle chess hahaha LMAO! And Tresling!! ahaha you make me so happy!

And yes that is something which I find so special just how it's no holds barred when it comes to talking about anything with us, I've not had such a level of trust and understanding with someone like that before and it just makes me happy to think I have you there should I need to talk about anything and you have me likewise. Ooo and the moose pasta, and the yummy ikea things..we soooo need to go get some of them again soon! *toddles of to the ikea website to see if I can send you some in the post*

haha a female companion indeed..well hopefully eh we'll see haha aw I'll have the LH girls after her hehehe.

Oh I'm so glad! I've considered it myself either using my oh points or just buying it and saving my points for something big. Really chuffed you like it though ^_^ xxxx

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

loveable_rogue:
loveable by name loveable by nature - I'm actually finding it very hard to know what to put other than I'm very sweet on you. I get so excited to see you come on line, you're an ambitious head strong super amazing, lovely funny kind geeky (thats a good thing!) person, you make me smile so much when I'm not even realising it (as I was writing this and as I am MASSIVELY what you just said about drunken texts), you've made me even dream about you haha and I really hope one day for that coffee.x p.s.> still waiting on the super hero den.x

TT you are such a sweety and I am always so sad when I can't get online to talk/you're not on when I'm on. Everything you do seems to cheer me up no matter how big or small and I'm so lucky to have found a friend in you :) You made me stick with the forums when I thought I wasn't fitting in. Your compliments made me smile a massive smile, bigger than I've had in a very long time. The least I can do for you is send a few drunken texts since you're part of the reason I'll finally be free from my awful job in 4 weeks. Once built our superhero den will be the envy of all x-men and super hero's alike! xx

Awhh my sweet, I know..everytime I come online I look for your name first and I do a little pout when you're not on. But you have my number now and I am soooooooooo looking forwards to the drunken text! And normal texts too of course hehe. I'm lucky too Rogue, you're such a lovely lovely person and I am so glad to even give you a little bit of cheeryness and I want to make sure you have the biggest smiles all the time y'know.
The reason I always come on chat and say I swear I have something to tell you (haha) is probably purely down to the fact that I think about you quite a lot offline as well. And with respect to your job..I am SO happy and so proud of you for quitting and chasing your dreams, I think that is wonderful and I'm touched that I was even a small part reason for that. Massive huge big hugs and kisses for you <3
And ohhhhh I so can't wait for the den of sticks! I shall have the scout the local hospital for a wheelchair ;)
xx
P.S> I am sooooooo sorry I spelt your username wrong not once but twice, I woke up this morning like dammmn thats not how you spell lovable haha! xx