Forums down on Tuesday - back on Wednesday

Yeah I really do think the forums look better now. It seems easier to post as well. Although I too mourn the loss of BBG's animated pics. BBG I'm sure you can find some new pics to amuse us!

That's a point actually, can you change the focus of the thumbnail on your profile pic? Like my pic is pretty long so the thumbnail's not in the best bit. I'll get a new pic eventually but it would be cool if you could move the thumbnail like on facebook etc.

That's a point actually, can you change the focus of the thumbnail on your profile pic? Like my pic is pretty long so the thumbnail's not in the best bit. I'll get a new pic eventually but it would be cool if you could move the thumbnail like on facebook etc.

That's definitely something we can look at - shouldn't be too much hassle, so I'll add it to the list...

You still get the full shape of the image on your profile page, of course; it's just the thumbnails that are cropped.

Ooh that would be cool thanks!

imeldaimelda wrote:

If you look at your profile editing page, you'll see a new option to choose how you want your thumbnail cropped...

imeldaimelda wrote:

If you look at your profile editing page, you'll see a new option to choose how you want your thumbnail cropped...

Seb, that's weird - the way you've cropped your photo, you look just like Brian out of Family Guy.