Naughtyboy is back!!!! Ladies beware!!

I have spent some time in exile after being told off for attempting to, shall we say "have some play time", with some of the ladies on here. I have still been reading a lot of the activities on here though and thought I would see if I am allowed back on board.

Most of you on here probably don't remember me as the membership turnover on here seems to be high but just to warn those that do remember me I haven't changed though, I am still an outragious flirt and love to talk dirty and will chance my luck with anything in a skirt.

thanks god that i never wear skirts or dresses ever!

welcome back naughtyboy but you better behave as theres more rules about trying to ""have some play time", with some of the ladies on here. ect ect ect"

Hello I remember you im still about, not as much as I used to be but Im about, good to see you back

PPB

x

Exiled by who?

Welcome back anyway.

welcome back naughty :) x

welcome back NB... i remember you :) x

PS i am never found in a skirt, so that makes me safe, right? lol :P

I bet all the Scotsmen in kilts just sat down after reading this too.

Welcome back I guess =D

hiya and welcome back naughtyboy

Student20 wrote:

I bet all the Scotsmen in kilts just sat down after reading this too.

LMAO!! I'll be sure to wear trousers whenever I am posting on here :P

welcome back hunny! x

I want actually exiled as such. I just had some threads closed down with notices saying that this wasn't the place fir such activities. I must point out that I wasn't pestering people it was simply just flirty fun between consenting people but love honey deemed it inappropriate.
So what new rules are there? Is this place like a nunnery now then? I'm bot sure I have any recipes to exchange sorry. Are imelda, bbg and co still about?

wb naughtyboy :)

I rember you. Did wonder why i hadnt seen you about.

xx

For the rules, have a look here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/22072-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Maybe consider a name change Naughty, after all naughty is as naughty does eh- whatever the hell that means!!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Maybe consider a name change Naughty, after all naughty is as naughty does eh- whatever the hell that means!!!

I've had somebody following me around, even making a brief appearance here, using every name they could think of including mine. It was still perfectly clear who they were, and their transgressions were compounded by using different names to do it, so honestly, as long as you have a name you are known by, I'd stick with it.

My experience is that changing names only disguises you until you say something.

Hiya again NB - hope you are good and stay with us!

You could for a street name, NoRtyBOi LOLZ, We would still know who you are....

I wouldn't like...

Blimey I was unaware people had reported me!! I was made to think it was just a clamping down of the rules!

Why people would have reported me is beyond me though. I was never "pestering" or the such like. I was flirty when someone was flirty with me. I can only think that the offended people were just jealous I was getting some fun and they weren't!!!

I was, after all, just talking about sex, relationships etc which imo isn't that unusual on a sex toy forum!!! Anyone who got upset at my comments should really have taken a look at where they were and question if they belong in such an environment me thinks.

Yes I'm back people. I may fall in line, I may not. It will be fun finding out though......

Hiya Naughtyboy, I vaguely remember seeing you around on the boards just as I started being an active little Army member :) Hope it's nice to be back!

naughtyboy wrote:

Blimey I was unaware people had reported me!! [...] I was never "pestering" or the such like. I was flirty when someone was flirty with me. I can only think that the offended people were just jealous I was getting some fun and they weren't!!! [...] Anyone who got upset at my comments should really have taken a look at where they were and question if they belong in such an environment me thinks.

People report posts for a variety of reasons, not only because they are upset, jealous, or offended. I can tell you that I consider this post to be inappropriate, and the feelings I have about it are unrelated to jealousy, offense, or upsetness.