Frisky Business Episode 2. Chat

Good morning!

I have opened up this new thread, so everyone comes here to talk about the show tonight. This way everyone can interact with each other, on the same thread and not get lost in multiple threads of the same topic.

Hasn't the week flown by it's that time again... No not hump day, It's Frisky Business day! Yes Episode 2 is on tonight at 10pm on Lifetime TV.

Channel 156 on Sky, and 242 on Virgin.

It only feels like it was last night, the big Lovehoney family got together in a fancy pub and watched it live on the big screen! We had so much fun :)

On tonight's show you get to go behind the scenes with the lovely Annabelle and see what a day at work is like for her! Ever wanted to ask Annabelle a question? Well tonight you can! Straight after the show at 11pm we are hosting a live Q+A with her on Twitter. #AskAnnabelle

If you havn't already seen them, click here and take a look at her very own Sex Toy range!

Also on tonights show a sneaky peek in to Rich and Neal's office, for the judging rounds of Design A Sex Toy!

Hope you will all be watching!

Cazz xx

I'm on graveyard shift tonight and the football clashed with episode 1 , but I will catch up soon,, is episode 1 on catchup on virgin anywhere ??

fridays at 10 pm I think Jeffngloria

jeffngloria wrote:

I'm on graveyard shift tonight and the football clashed with episode 1 , but I will catch up soon,, is episode 1 on catchup on virgin anywhere ??

There's repeats on Fridays at 10pm and +1 and Sundays at I think 11:15pm and +1

I'm not sure jeffngloria, I have Sky. Have a search through your Virgin 'catch up' menu and see if you can find it and let me know, it would be handy to know! :)

So bloody excitedddd!

Even though my tonsillitis has been dragging me to bed early every night I shall be staying up to watch it! Can't wait!

*staying

Yes! Can't wait for tonights show. VERY looking forward to looking possibly seeing some of the designs for the sex toy contest!

When will you actually announce the winners? Will this be on the show tonight or at the end of the series?

Ah-ha, David I cannot reveal that right now cheeky

Hey guys, loved last weeks episode and defo looking forward to tonights especially since my OH will be watching too (he was out working last week)! All the staff seem amazing which makes buying from use even more enjoyable! Great site and a great team behind it! Well done! xox

So excited for this!!

For Virgin TV users, you can see it tonight at 10pm, if you can't watch it at that time, it is repeated at these times -

Thursday 1am
Friday 10pm
Sunday 11.15pm
Tuesday 10pm

:)

Do you know if those of us who don't have Virgin/Sky will be able to watch it through other means?

Ah, MrsMcX you diamond! x

No problem :) I'm so excited!!! Xx

Can't wait ...It was last weeks show that prompted me to join this Forum and have so much fun since I did... Can't wait to see whata day in life of Annabelle is like hahaha

Very excited. I'll be watching even though I have to get up early tomorrow for an interview.

Good luck for your interview tomorrow Kohitsuji x

Thank you, Cazz x :3

Had a phonecall off LoveHoney this morning, it was Laura, had a fangirl moment and was squeeling down the phone "I saw you on the telly last week eee" :P