Frisky Business Episode 2. Chat

Less than an hour to go guys! x

Yay! I'm excited!!!

20 mins to go!! ^_^

Counting down...

Looks like Annabelle prefers the idea of broadening some horizons but not others...

lol that was my review woop

You are famous too then Gem.

:P

I really want to watch this! So gutted I missed two episodes already :(

And that's a wrap! (for now!) What did ya think? :D

Love the sex-toy comp winner. Would reckon that cycling back and forth might be better than circling though.

It was great Jess...

A few times I started chuckling... Lucy and the rusty trombone caught me off guard and had me laughing...

it looks like so much fun working in the lovehoney offices if you need an intern to make coffee I'm your girl

I was doodling a design for a toy... Then I saw what won last years comp. no chance - especially when I can't draw to save my life!

David still worth entering if it's a good idea I'm sure your drawing won't effect your chances :)

I can explain my idea just drawing it is hopeless! Well I'll give it a shot anyway. What have I got to lose?

Really enjoying seeing how it all works. Brilliant staff team

Nothing and as long as it's not as scary as them knickers you'll be ok...

as scary as they were it did make me laugh

Haha yes those knickers were a scream!

Really shouldn't read this thread - really want to watch but don't have sky or virgin :-(
What toy won???

Can I say which one won?...Guess I can as thousands watched on TV...The Rimming Butt thingy... think it was the Owww something ?...

Anyway.. put me down for testing one of those ...Would be good to do them in a range of sizes too for beginners right upto advanced players... that way the market would be greater ...just a thought but Hmm can't wait for that to come out guys !!

and Annabelle..Love the look of your range and hope it does well ..