Frisky Business Episode 2. Chat

Hmmm - intriguing! Thanks Fiona

Last nights episode was fab!! I'm so so excited, because the sex toy I designed got to the final stages! It wasn't in the final three, and I didn't hear them discussing it, but I saw the picture of it on the table when they were discussing another toy. I'm so proud of myself, I thought it was a poor idea but I wanted to give it a go! I wish I knew what they were saying about it now! Eeeek! I think the toy that won was a brilliant choice, it did seem like the obvious winner, and I think it would be a good toy, but the base looks like it would be uncomfortable. I hope LH manage to do something with it one day, and the time release handcuffs...amazing!!

I laughed all the way through last night! I can't wait for next weeks! I wish this was just a constant reality show, it's so good!!!

Actually, my favourite part was definitely the rusty trombone!!!! I had never heard of that either, and was so creased up when Lucy mentioned it!! I also laughed at the part when Annabelle was reading the packaging of a huge dildo, and said to herself "oh, I didn't realise I needed one of these" haha!! I also want Andrea to adopt me! She's hilarious!!

This is soooo exciting! Gem & Mrs - you are both now famous too - lol. We'll done both of you :)

Pleeeeaaasse could someone video these episodes and upload them to YouTube - this is killing me not being able to watch them. I have copious amounts of hot chocolate and muffins too :) xxx

It sure was your review Gem26 :D

you were the first person to respond to me with a review!

Scorpius12, your coffee shop thread on the forum was shown in Episode 1 so you are famous too! xx

I am curious as to how your family and friends react to you working there, not so much friends but family.

My mother walked in the other day at me taking pictures of Tango for my blog she asked what I was doing and I said taking pictures. She then asked what of as she was staring at it. I said it was a vibrator she almost dropped dead. All the colour went from her face lol! She is now too scared to ask me what anything is.
So I couldn't imagine her reaction at me working there and then being on TV for all her friends to see lol. Though I would love to witness it.

Watching the design a toy entrants in last nights episode their seemed to be plenty of professional/design students who entered their designs. I hope the fact that they had all the design software at hand didn't bias the judging in any way. The best ideas are firstly scribbled on paper. I'm sure the scribbled amateur idea looks just as pleasing as the pro design ideas when taken to the same stage.

I've just trawled through all the *whispers*( file sharing websites) that I know, and nobody seems to have uploaded episodes 1 or 2 yet, you can't get it on virgin media unless you have the top xl package. Not on catch up tv.
I have a feeling they will be appearing soon though. You can watch a lot of tv shows on lifetime tv online but frisky business is not in their listings atm :(

Scorpius12, your coffee shop thread on the forum was shown in Episode 1 so you are famous too! xx

@Cazz - Thanks Hun, I'm soooo excited!!! You all keep teasing me with this information.... The lovely MrsMcX tweeted pics of it, Jess has mentioned it - but I still can't see the actual programme - this is sooooooo frustrating... lol :) xxx

lol thanks for confirming that cazz :) xx

such a a great show can't wait for next weeks

@FA - Good question! My Mum is really proud of me and she's really happy that I'm in a job I love, as I think most of our families are.

I'm very lucky though that I have an open minded Mum who is used to me doing things that most Mum's would probably be horrified at - like getting heavily tattooed, pole dancing and performing strip tease burlesque. She's pretty awesome, I have to say!

My brother is just as cool with it - in fact he worked in the LH Warehouse for a while so knows what we're all about :)

As for friends, most of them giggle and then ask lots of questions about the toys we sell and whether they can have discount lol. They also like to know the general goings-on here, so now they can watch the show and find out!

I still haven't been able to watch any. So I'm waiting for the Dvd to come out ^_^

I can't watch either would love to know is happy rabbit going waterproof this year now that would make my year.

In response to your question FrozenAngel,

My mum & step dad are very supportive of me and are very happy, because I am so happy! Although 'every day is a dildo day' as Chelsea says, it doesn't make them think any less of me! I am working hard and having fun at the same time :) I recently bought a new car and the sales guy asked what I did or a job.... My mum went bright red and burst out laughing, its more of a nervous laugh as she can't wait for their reaction especially coming for a man! Haha.

My boyfriend again, is very supportive and thinks I am very lucky to work for such a great company. It has also made us very open towards each other which is great, I would hate to be in a relationship where I felt we couldn't discuss certain things. As the key to any healthy relationship is communication! :)

Cazz x

Awh that's great you all have such supportive parents!

Didn't see this weeks either. Some one do some illegal uploading and file sharing please!!!

Lol I knew I would get a slap on the wrist for that one! But just think. If someone did produce a online copy of the show.... Then everyone in LH would get to spread there happy smiles and laughter to an even wider community and then the world would be an even happier place!
It would be like donating to charity..... A good deed!
I was so distressed at the idea of missing another weeks episode sat night that I was forced to go upstairs and take my frustrations out on my LH deluxe magic wand!

I just saw my hairbrush on the desk of one of the customer care agent! It's famous! :P

Just finished watching episode 2 and it was brilliant! Seeing Annabelle Knight presenting her collection and the Design a Sex Toy competition like how the toys are chosen and which toy became the winner. The rabbit amnesty scheme is very good, even though I don't have a rabbit (yet). I loved it! :D