Frisky Business Episode 5. Chat

Being a newbie I feel seriously outranked posting here. Anyway, just want to say my wife and I love the show and will be watching it tonight, we look forward to it all week.

Instead of getting upset about 'STILL' not being able to watch Frisky Business today, I am actually extremely excited about something.... Have a guess as to where I paid a visit to today :P :P :P xxx

Yes..... I went to Coco de Mer....I didn't realise that it would actually be on tonight's episode! It was so exciting and and Mr Scorpius bought me a little something!!

<---- see!

Thought you had an interview Scorp? Or is it at...?

Cannot wait for the show tonight! I love Frisky Business. I only wish I could work at LH, what an awesome place to work!

@Alastor - No just a business meeting, although an interview at Coco de Mer would have been fun ;) xx

All ready now can't wait ...

I am so excited as we are able to watch the episode tonight at my mum and dads but how do I explain what I want to watch???? Big dilemma LOL

Just put it on and act normal and ignore all comment lol

Ooh lucky you Scorpius! I hope you enjoyed your visit :D xx Not long to go now people, less than 20 minutes! X :) x

Watching again this week.

@Cazz, I was very lucky. It was amazing, and as you can see from my avatar, Mr Scorpius bought me a little something to remember it by - lol. The staff were lovely and there were so many unusual things to see :) xx

Its on !

Here we go!

i made a cheeky little purchase off coco they have ticklers I don't own and i don't feel bad because i am technically not cheating on lovehoney :D

Coco de Mer lingerie looks so so... (what's the word I'm looking for?!) Beautiful? Gorgeous? I'm so jealous!

Question: why was Andreas lovehoney tshirt blurred out? It's a show about lovehoney!!

DavidB1986 wrote:

Question: why was Andreas lovehoney tshirt blurred out? It's a show about lovehoney!!

id love to know this, iv been wondering since its started :)

I believe someone has asked that and if memory serves Jess was the one who answered.

Ooh ok I'll have a look back through previous threads.