Frisky Business Episode 5. Chat

very odd about the t-shirt, I was wondering this also!

Loving the episode so far!

Hey peeps!

Some of the logos are blurred because technically the show isn't an advert. Although they are able to show the logo and mention the company name 'X' amount of times, they can't been seen to be taking the mick.... basically!

Glad you're all loving the show. Coco is serious luxury - what would you buy if you had all the cash you could dream of but could pick only one thing?

I would have some sort of all singing all dancing sex swing I reckon, I need the house for it first though haha

Hands down, I would buy the Coco De Mer Double Pleasure Artisan Glass Dildo. It's like love at first sight lol. What would you buy Jess?

I want the other 4 ticklers but at £45 each I don't think I can have all of them :(

I'd buy the gold butt plug and cuff links

and my fiance wants the bending over statue lol

I loved one of the outfits a model was wearing early in the photoshoot section iirc.

I love that statue in Coco! Note to self: bigger house, devoted play room for adults, statue. And possibly a hand blown glass dildo hehe. Oh I do love this show. I see so much on the show, and site, that I must have. I feel an addiction coming on... lol

hi how do you become a party hostess thanks

Hmm I would go for some of the underwear especially some that the model was wearing in the shoot...

Shear luxury though and probably nevr be able to afford such things ..Arrrr can but dream..

Another great show though and the returns never fail tohave me rolling about in fits of laughter.. So Sad next week will be the last one?! ;-((

What was your favourite bit? x

Hi suzi69 please view this list here on Bluebella party info

Main Website:
https://www.bluebella.com/social-selling/book-a-party/
Become a Consultant link:
https://www.bluebella.com/social-selling/become-a-consultant/

Book a Shopping Event link

https://www.bluebella.com/social-selling/book-a-party/
Many Thanks x

Not sure really with most of it being taken up with the Coco De Mer..well out of my price range..I mean I know I like all things anal but over £1000 for something to put up your bum ?... hmm Would it feel any different if it was gold plated or stainless steel I wonder. ?..

Best bit for me was returns again ;-)) Watching them wrestle with the female condom and the insertable sleeve thing was so funny.

My favourite part was when Richard went to get the prototype butt plug made and the bloke's reaction about trying it was priceless! X

Ah great choices! For me it has to be a tough choice between the Atsuko Kudo Latex lingerie, or any of the Bordelle lingerie. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I also adore Victoria Grant's hats and fascinators.... but FLEET Ilya is stunning too...

Clearly I have no idea what I'd want. I WANT IT ALL! :P

Yes, so many choices. Us, ladies certainly love to have choices x Don't we?

I also loved Laura's buggy short story! Xx

Great episode!!! My favourite part was when the Bosses were at Coco and the little wooden tickler was in the window and they didn't know what it was, and presumed it was a butt plug! What's pretty funny is, even though they're owners of a huge sex toy company, they seem to blush extremely easily! Their faces were beetroot red when they were taking part in the class at the store! Haha!!

My favourite bit? The whole thing! I'm going to miss tuning in on Wednesday - it's a good thing I have it sky plussed! I can just start over again :p

Hey, is there a possibility of seeing the shows online of some description? I've not been able to watch any as not got sky so would love to watch back to back if possible! Is there anything on youtube or the like please?

I really loved the look of that glass dildo she shown! But don't have the name, nor can I see it on the website. It had like pearls around the handle?! I've looked but cannie see it!