Frustratingly, my access to LH Shop (and Forum) problems persist!

Hello all.
I hope all is well with you since my last post.

I’m taking this rare opportunity of being my being able to access LH Forum to post this.

My problems in being unable to access LH persist. It’s been a few months now since this problem began.

I am still unable to access LH product pages - I always receive the same “LH Error Message” (albeit with different Error Codes) whenever I attempt to shop. I am definitely unable to attach my reviews of the products I purchased before this problem began.

I can sometimes access LH Forum, but other occasions I receive similar “LH Error Messages”.

I have sent email to LH outlining the problem and have provided an example of the “LH Error Message”. Unfortunately, I never received a reply.

I have contacted Google Chrome and sent them a screenshot of the “Error Message”. Same result - zilch!

I have cleared search caches, checked security protocols etc - all to no avail. I’m using an Apple iPhone13 mini and my software is up to date: iOS 17.1.

Bizarrely, I am able to access the webpages of rival retailers and the adult content of other websites, but I am unable to access LH?

I feel like I’m the only Forum member in experiencing this.

Himeros1

It really sounds like a browser issue / security setting within it. I would try using another browser such a Firefox.

This may be way off the mark but as you say you’re using an apple any chance it has something to do with this?

Brenna was talking about it causing issues when people tried to access LiveChat but it might have something to do with your problems too?

Does everything work normally if you use a different device to access the site and forum?

@steve19 Thank you for your advice.
I’ve just attempted to access LH product pages via the Firefox app I downloaded and have obtained the same result.

Logging into LH Forum is hit and miss and I’m unable to use the face recognition feature I used previously before this glitch occurred.

Hmmph!! :rage:

What I am unable to understand is why is it that LH is blocked, but not rival adult shopping outlets, or websites??

Why am I able to access LH Forum, but not any of the product pages?

Very odd … and greatly frustrating!

Are you running anything like pihole or a different ad blocker?
Edit. I would try changing the DNS on whatever device you are using to 8.8.8.8 then try again to access the sites…

Hi @MsDanni
No, I only use Google Chrome and I have installed a Norton VPN.

I was able to use the LH webpages perfectly-even with the installed Norton VPN installation.

Thank you so much.

Himeros1

It could be the VPN, I’d turn it off and try changing your primary DNS for testing purposes…
Sounds like it could be a DNS issue to me… 8.8.8.8 is Googles DNS service…

1 Like

Think i got a similar message just once this week, but all good

Hmm really strange. I’d also try a different web browser and check the safe search settings also if your phone network provider has restrictions on it too

Hi, @MsDanni
I switched my VPN off, but problem continues to persist.
Will follow other advice you (and others) have kindly provided.

Many thanks for all your help and concern.
H

Thank you @AJSTAR.
I’ve tried other search engines without success.
Thank you for your help.
H

1 Like

Do you have any other device that would allow you on the Internet ?

I have discovered that the ongoing problem I am experiencing with my access to LH product pages is associated to both Google and Firefox web browsers.

When I have attempted to open LH product pages, I always receive the “Blocked Request” messages (please see the screenshot in one of my previous posts).

I am happy to report that I have persevered with the advice to use an alternative web browser and have just tried DUckDuckGo web browser.

I am so pleased to discover that it works perfectly and I can finally access LH website without my receipt of “Blocked Requests”.

I am still concerned that Google continues to block me from accessing LH’s products, whilst it readily allows me access to the same products sold by rival on-line retailers.

Here’s a BIG Thank You (:two_hearts:) to all Forum contributors for your time (and consideration) in offering your kind advice concerning my dilemma.

Himeros1

Hi @Himeros1 I do wonder if it is a pop up blocker within your browser, if you go onto say firefox and click the 3 black lines far right at the top and choose setting, then privacy and scroll down to pop up blockers. Remove pop up blocker and then try again.
You can set an exception to the LH site if it then works. You could then check Google as well and do the same with that.

@Himeros1 When did you email Customer Care? I’ll see if I can find out what happened there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@steve19
Thank you.
I’ll give it a try as soon as I am able.

H

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Thank you.

A month, or so ago, I sent a screen shot to Admin of the Error Message and an outline of the problems I’ve been facing over the last few month.

I sent another screenshot and an outline/explanation again, around 17:00 last Friday.

Thank you for your concern.

Himeros.

@Steve19

Thank you for your response.

I have disabled the pop up blocker in both Firefox and Google Chrome browsers as you advised.

Unfortunately, neither worked - I continue to receive the LH Error Messages as before.

I even reset Google Chrome’s Default Settings … all to no avail!

Thank you anyway.

H

I’m sorry that it has not improved the situation. Hopefully @Lovehoney_Brenna will come up with something to assist you. @Himeros1