FUCK BUDDIES

hi folks,

well I'm all of a quiver because me and my Prince of Darkness (he caters to my dark side) are meeting up on friday. And he keeps sending me filthy texts to keep me nicely on the boil! LoveHoney has been pressed into action to express deliver some luurvely toys for our little escapade, hotel room booked, fuck-me shoes in the suitcase....

Well, there must be something in the air because Mr Mercuria has now got a hot date with his own FB (a very lovely lady who I've already had the pleasure of chatting with)

I apologise now if I keep you all awake on friday night with my orgasmic moaning and screaming..........

You jammy cow, Mercuria, lol :P

Bad thing about being fuck buddies I think is that it could turn out bad if one wants to be more than "Just Friends"

But i think if your both single and not after a relationship just want some fun then its all good!

well then, we spent a total of 14.5 hours in each other's company on friday. Of which- dinner 2 hours, shower etc about 1 hour, sleeping about 4.5 hours, and the rest........ seriously hot and horny sex! (and loads of laughing)

Apologies to anyone who was in the same hotel as us, we KNOW we kept you awake most of the night! he-he-he!

Mr M did surprise me by wanting more than scant details on my return, but it was okay and he's now gearing himself up for his little adventure this friday.

looking forward to my next meet up!

FB's its a great concept just as long as the terms of engagement are clear from the begining.

Well Mercuria seems to have struck FB gold there - not sure I'd have the stamina these days for 7 hours of sex, but I suppose newness is a great motivator. I wonder if Mr M will manage the same energy!

When I lived in wales I had an amazing FB, still in touch now but she is getting married and doesnt want to carry on that kind of thing. But we are good mates.

Kinda miss the ability to ring up and see if your FB is free and sneaking into her house to not wake her parents up then getting upto some amazingly exausting sex then sneaking back out to get to work on time after a blow job

one of my fb has meet a new woman so dumped me by text. im devastated. Its not so much the sex with him that i will miss(at times it was rubbish ) but the conversation. We had the most fantastic phone sex and i taught myself to orgasm through masterbation alone which is something that i couldnt do before hand, He also liked to watch me use toys. We also spent a lot of time talking about everyday things as well. We used to work together a long time ago so he understood all the pressures of my job. He made me feel fantastic about myself. So although i miss him dreadfully i wish him well with his new relationship.

I'll just have to make do with my other FB. He's great in bed (well actually the office) but he normally wants a quick blowjob or a shag and he's off. We never talk but its fantastic fun. We communicate by text which means im more flirtatous than normal and agree to much more things than i would do if i had to say yes face to face.

I had one for about a year and a half once we both knew where we stood and it was great to have someone there as and when needed. But then we both got into relationships and it just stoped but i must say we are still goood friends just that nothing like that ever happens.
I think its a good idea but just to be clear to each other where each stands and that its nothing more than sex!

Whilst I can absolutely accept that in theory its a fabulous idea, in reality I dont think it is ever that easy, for the simple reason that emotions nearly always get in the way.I cannot believe that you can have sex with someone, on a regular basis, without forming some kind of attachment, emotional or otherwise and as soon as this happens someone is always going to get hurt in the long run.

If you can both avoid this then good luck to you.....the reality is that there is a thin line between a F Buddy and a relationship and its all too easy to cross that line.

Yeah, they're great when they work well, but when people get involved emotionally (which often happens, now matter how hardened you think you are) things do get messy.

I can recommend a FB had a couple when my long term relationship ended and boy did i have a good time.

But met my FB 16 months ago and totally fell for him lock stock and barrel, and him the same lol

Where getting married, yep takin the plunge

But would def recommed to anyone to hav a go, u dont know what ur missing

Hiya Candy, great to hear it all worked out for l'il ole you two !!! Not had a Lovehoney Wedding yet !! Have they maybe time to come up with a wedding night basket of toys !!!

TB

What I'm waiting for is the first couple to meet ON the forum, and end up getting it together! That'd be a good news story for Lovehoney!

ps - big congrats Candy!

I've had a couple of FB's in my past, but that's pretty much all they were.......just a quick shag or a drunken all nighter and that was it. I mean, it was great, but sometimes it does make you feel cheap when she leave right after, or you have to leave (walk of shame).

BBG you looking for a male or female FB? Maybe we should start a 'Who wants to meet?' or a 'Who wants to be fuck buddies?' thread. I'm sure there'll be a LH romance one day. Afterall, we do all have one thing in common - a high sexual appetite.

So much for no strings sex then uh sexytime, been there, done it, got the t-shirt, just the mind playing tricks on you though l think, ie programmed to have sex as part of a deep and meaningful relationship, and thus the exit strategy is something we haven't all necessarily worked on. Helps if you don't have conscience l guess- !!
I think what BBG was getting at with the concept of Fuck Buddies was exactly that, two or more souls brought together to do what comes naturally and then each go their own separate ways until the next time- bit like Ken Barlow had with the Narrow Boat Lady.
any thoughts campers????
Tallboy

Some very good points TB, but in all honesty.......Ken should have gone with that other women! Deidre just moans at him non stop and then Blanche joins in!! No wonder he used to hit the Gin.

And if we've learnt anything from Corrie, it's that you shouldn't dip yr quill in the local ink. Having an FB on the same street always comes back to bite you in the ass! Be warned people.

You're exactly righ tallboy - the no strings part is the essential ingredient! Good point from sexytime too!

My OH has a friend with a couple of FB's and has been seeing them for about 2 years. The other FB's also have other FB's of their own alledgedly! She makes it clear to them that it's no string attached and it can be all called off at a moments notice at her discretion. She does not let them know her address and meets them in neutral territory. She is a very strong willed girl though and takes no shit!She's been in a couple of relationships and they haven't worked out and prefares it this way. But I would say it only works for single folks. If you are in a proper long term relationship, don't even go there! There will be murder.

SG69

I'm sure she does Redapple. Got her head screwed on and a teenage son so she better practice what she preaches I think!

SG69