Fucking Machines

Has anybody used or got a fucking machine?

No but I'd bloody love one ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

We were looking at one in an adult superstore in Blackpool. They look a little crude to me , well this one did .

There's a couple id love to have, very expensive though!

Very expensive, but still very tempting!

I have a few. They're a lot of fun!

I'd love one too :)

I've seen them in action and I have to say, they look very satisfying.

They are expensive but it would be a great addition to any toy collection :)

On the expense side of things, imagine if it broke, what would you do? You would have to ring the manufacturer to either get it replaced or an engineer out to fix it, that could be awkward haha

Foxxy, are they reliable and safe? Lucky you owning more than one :)

They are available to hire I believe x

I've used one and for me it was a bit meh. It was good to tick it off the list of things I've tried but for me I wasn't too keen on it.

i guess I'm not really one for internal stimulation alone so that probably explains why it didn't do much for me. I also found the rhythmic thrusting too robotic and I suppose I didn't get the skin on skin contact of normal sex!

Tied up, fucked by a machine and being worked over by someone with vibes and flogs, OOFT. Would love one, really would. Ahh, a woman can dream!

Terri JJ wrote:

They are available to hire I believe x

You can hire them?!?!!?

I've never had an issue with any of mine. LH don't stock any of the ones I own, they were sent to me by another company for review, so I can't comment on them here - but most companies will offer guarantees and warranties for your peace of mind. You need to consider what you'll use it for, as some machines lack the power needed for anal penetration, so getting one that ticks all the boxes straight off is always better. And yes, you can hire them, usually on a weekend basis. You get to keep the dildos though, because that would be a bit weird otherwise!

I have tried one someone had made themselves from plans online. It was OK, but it's a bit strange. It's a lot more rhythmical than sex and it wasn't great on its own. Fun novelty for me but I wouldn't rush to buy one

Hubby's pretty handy with tools might see if he could build one for my tools to attach too.

I made one about 6 months ago only used it once thought as I have to wait for the wife to go out so I can really get use out of it it need a little modification as the motor is a little weak

Maybe I can make one lol ;). I have a drill and some mecanno lying around lol ;)

I would love to see all these inventions, I think we should have a comp haha! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Love heap Challenge lol ;)

love your new pics by the way violetwolf :)

Oh are they up?! Took me ages to work out how to put them on!