Further product links from product pages

There used to be a link on product pages for further products - products within that range from that brand, or all products from that brand. I've noticed with the newer page versions, those links have gone.

For example on this page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13191 there used to be links to Fun Factory dildos, and all Fun Factory products, but not now.

I used to use those links a lot, will they be coming back? Thank you. :)

Ok, and in the forums, hyperlinks appear to be getting messed up by having spaces and further words added to them. I've seen this in other posts besides this one.

Right, end of technical kvetching. :)

Maybe linked to Fun Factory products not being stocked at LH anymore soon?

Oh, well, that explains it. All the other variants have it - I normally have been getting the A style page, and that seems to be the only one without those links! After viewing the other styles I think I can safely say that the A style is my least favourite. :p

Thank you. :)

I like A and C best. I think having teh reviews on the first page is really important. I don't think a click through tab is the best idea IMHO

imeldaimelda wrote:

I like A and C best. I think having teh reviews on the first page is really important. I don't think a click through tab is the best idea IMHO

yeah i normally get "e" and i keep missing the reviews, and I *know* theyre there lol

I get the A page but that's one that hasn't got a link to the type your own review.... which i personally don't like

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

You're very welcome!

In other news, I'm going out for sushi tonight so I'm going to look at the sushi pictures on your blog to get me in the mood!

Heh, kvetch chortled his head off when I read this to him, and said

"Mmmm, sushi porrrrnnnnnnnn"

I hope you had a delectable night out. :)

It only works if you ensure that you type in a capital letter in the correct location after the "=". Otherwise you get that weird repeating at the end of the URL and the page never loads.

Great. :)