G-spot vibrators?

I was considering buying another bullet, however I currently I have a basic one. Being as I’m a beginner with all toys I’m gonna stick with that.

I have decided tho, I’d be better buying a g-spot vibrator.

Therefore, I’d be grateful for recommendation. The main criteria I have is the following:-

• internal & external use
    *reasonably priced
    *rechargeable
    *waterproof
    *relatively quite
  • variety of patterns/speeds
  • travel friendly

Thanks to all experienced toy users in advance.

3 Likes

My pick would be one of the mantric toys. The motors are really good and they come up on sale alot so you can get them very cheap if your patient.

The Mantric real gets alot of recommendations, and is onsale at the moment.
I also hear good things about the rabbit.

Ive got the bullet, wand and pebble vibe, and theyr all lovely, strong and rumbly so whatever they put in the mechanics definitely works well. Theyr also all waterproof, so great in the bath/shower

Not sure what the patterns on the g spotters are like, but i find the type and variety of the patterns very nice on all the ones i have. (Besides other things, There is this revving one that gets me every time. So good)

6 Likes

I would 2nd @Green_Eyed_Girl 's recommendation, I have both the Mantric G-spot and the Mantric Rabbit which is basically the same but with the addition of the clitoral stimulation. Both perfect placenent G-spot stimulation and great, deep rumbly vibrations.

I also have the Desire G-spot vibrator which is good but my personal preference shape and rumble wise is for the Mantrics.

ETA Tick all your criteria boxes :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I’d suggest the mantric one as it’s reasonably priced and it has all the criteria you are looking for.

I’d also suggest the Wevibe rave but it may be a little out of your budget. It depends on what you mean by reasonably priced to be honest. I find more expensive toys more worth it for me personally.

1 Like

There’s so much choice on Love honey. Trying to narrow down my choices to no avail :thinking:.

Thanks for all the recommendations.

To all you experts, how important is the length? Especially from the perspective of internal play.

This is currently my favourite, HOWEVER the batteries run out really quickly on it so I’m looking to get a rechargeable one instead

1 Like

Regarding length, it doesn’t need to be long to hit my g spot so happy with smaller! Also discovered I like the large head to use externally

1 Like

Some pf the smaller vibes marketed as “g spot” arent long enough.( Example a)
Buy something with a good length to it. Ideally It needs to be able to hit your g spot whilst leaving you a decent handhold.

If you get a shortlist you can always post it in here. Likelyhood is someone will have tried it

3 Likes

Hey @HeartMaiden! I love a g-spot vibe, they’re my fave.

The G-spot is only about 2-3 inches inside on the frontal wall, so length isn’t necessarily required to reach it, however as @Green_Eyed_Girl said it depends on personal preference the length of the handle/how much toy you have to play with. I personally do like a bit more of a handle as I feel I can get a bit more power for those short sharp thrusts. I’d say a good curve is the most important thing I look for though to get the right angle. If you haven’t already then I’d suggest exploring without toys first (using the come hither motion with your fingers) so you know where it’s located and so you know what kind of stimulation you prefer.

When you say reasonably priced, did you have a rough budget in mind? That may help get some more specific suggestions :blush:

2 Likes

Well for a beginner level was thinking I wouldn’t spend over £40. Think that’s a good starting budget.

Just want it to be quite discreet and not to noisy. That’s the beginner in me talking.

1 Like

Mantric Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

This is the one I’m thinking of getting. Anyone got this, and if so what are your views & opinions.

Hey there,

From experience if you want an all out Vibrator I can thoroughly recommend this product

(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-power-motion-thrusting-rabbit-vibrator/a44384g80005.html)

Very versotile and does EVERYTHING!

Seems to met all your criteria too, and doesn’t need constantly recharged!

Enjoy

1 Like

@HeartMaiden As a beginner this product may be more suitable for you if your wanting to just get started, a little cheaper, quieter, waterproof, rechargeable, travel safe, variable patterns, strengths, provides G-spot & Clitoral stimulation, and I tell you, can still pack a punch!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-mini-rabbit-vibrator/a41126g74951.html

Its still super high quality but maybe not as daunting as the larger one I shared! Let us know how you get on!

Hi @HeartMaiden , I have the Mantric bullet and it is a brilliant bullet but it is not a G-spot vibe. It is for external use.

When you ask about length, as @SexInTheCity said, the vibe itself does not need to be long to reach your G-spot but you do need enough to hold on to externally to be able to maneuver it and a curve and good head are very important. The bases of the Mantric’s are very good for holding but obviously there are other options. If you can hold on a little while they do come up very regularly in deals and I got both my G-spot and rabbit for under £40 each.

2 Likes

I have it and its a really good bullet vibe, rumbly, waterproof, good strength, nice patterns. Also often goes onsale so you can get it cheap (also body safe material). Can get a bit warm sometimes, but thats not unusual for small vibes.
Not a g spot vibe though, good for external only really.

If money is a consideration, i would get a g spotter, you can also use them externally as well as internally.
I would still go mantric personally. Either the Mantric real (currently onsale for £30) or one of the mantric vibes like the g spot or rabbit. The rabbit and real get alot of good recommendations on here. But it depends if you want a dual stim or not.

You might be able to get some of the desire toys for £40ish if you wait for them to go onsale. Theyr also a nice range.

1 Like

Can any one narrow done g-spot vibrators on love honey with these being the key features:-

• quite & discreet
  • internal & external use
  • rechargeable
  • waterproof

These are the most important features for me, costing preferably no more than about £60. Being a beginner I don’t want to be spending tones in case they don’t work for me.

Thanks all in advance x

That’s a bit of a big ask. :slightly_smiling_face: Which ones are jumping out at you so far? If you put together a shortlist you could add them to a poll and get people to vote on their favourite. :+1:

The Mantric one people have suggested above is quiet, useable internally and externally, rechargeable, waterproof, and only £30 at the minute.

   Mantric Realistic

4 Likes

Hey @HeartMaiden

Did you get a chance to take a look at this one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-mini-rabbit-vibrator/a41126g74951.html

I believe it ticks all your boxes and provides the internal and external pleasure. Speaking from experience don’t be put off by ‘mini’ it’s a great size and very stimulating. If there’s anything else you’d like to know just ask!

1 Like

This one has certainly been standing out to me. I was all set to order it, and then I read not suitable for internal use.

So I decided to hang fire. For me internal & external use are really important factors. Especially, as at this point in time I envisage primarily internal use.

Where does it say that?