G-spot vibrators?

The Realistic is suitable for internal use, however the bullet you mentioned earlier is not.

Bullets are much smaller than other toys, and can easily get lost if inserted anywhere.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

So the bullet on the left is the one suitable for internal?

The one on the left is not a bullet. :slightly_smiling_face: But its main use is for internal stimulation, with the added bonus of also being able to use it on your clitoris too if you want to.

There’s an A-Z of Sex Toys that you might find fun. :+1:

Edit: Actually, I think a better one would be the Beginner’s Guide to Vibrators. I thought the A-Z was a glossary, but I think they’ve changed it.

Edit Edit: And here’s a copy of the original A-Z I was thinking of (turned into a forum wiki :slightly_smiling_face:) - Sex Toy Glossary - wiki draft

2 Likes

Thank you, I certainly have a read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/106?u=green_eyed_girl

Here, you should be able to see them all next to each other in this photo

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all your help and advice.

I’ve finally placed my order & opted for the

Mantric Rechargeable Realistic Vibrator.

I’m all excited now. Just hope it will be packed relatively discreetly. Have ordered other items, so it’s not just the vibrator being delivered.

4 Likes

Dont worry, the boxes are discretely packaged :+1:

1 Like

This is only the second ever toy I bought. Hence the discreet package element concern.

Maybe this will be the second of many. Absolutely love, love honey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries, its a legitimate concern. No one wants a parcel turning up labeled “dildo”.

If your not aware. Lovehoney also have a really nice returns policy
Sex toy happiness promice.

2 Likes

@HeartMaiden think I will join in with trying the mantric range, and I’m going to order the realistic vibrator, too! Thanks for opening the topic or I would have ummed and ahhed over which new one to buy!

4 Likes

Have a look not the lovehoney recommend list for them i find it is always very good if it on there

1 Like

@HeartMaiden it will 100% be delivered in discreet non discript packaging, no matter what or how much you ordered! One of the perks of the fantastic @lovehoney

1 Like

Do any of you store your vibrators in any of the love honey bags???

If so, which bags do you recommend?

I’m really annoyed that I didn’t order anything to store the vibrator in :rage:

I have a number of vibrators stored in these storage bags (or rather the purple predecessors to these) but all my Mantric toys live in the boxes they come in. Lovely discrete box and means you can keep the toy and charging cable together but separated so you probably won’t need anything else to store it in.

2 Likes

the big storage section lives here, incase you cant find it (its in the lubes and better sex section)
i use those bags too, theyr very nice. the lovehoney lockable sex toy cases are also good. i have the medium and they fit a surprising amount for their size. there is also a larger one too. dont bother with the joybox thing though, its not worth the money (at some point i will get around to reviewing it. its on my to do list)

2 Likes

Thanks both. I’ll definitely keep the Mantric in the box at home. Especially, if the box is discreet it will live under my bed.

However, I think I’m gonna need something to keep in it. In order to take places. During normal times, we regularly stay in hotels in the UK. Then stay in resorts abroad. So I may take it to theses places, so obviously for packing purposes it’s gonna need something.

1 Like

I agree with @Peitho and @Green_Eyed_Girl, the satin bags are really nice. If you do get one make sure to wash it first to get rid of the excess dye leftover from manufacturing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would this satin bag be suitable for the mantra vibrator?
I’m thinking that would do for travel purposes, because the box obviously couldn’t come :thinking:

1 Like

Yep, should be plenty big! You could probably fit a smaller bottle of lube in there and the cleaning wipes as well for when you travel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like