Gags. Good or Bad?

hmmmmm - good point. I think its easy enough to replace the ball with one I know is definatly safe. looks like its out with the DIY kit this pm! Thanks Lubyanka!

My pleasure Slave Malcom. :)

ok i know i dont know much bout ballgags and ive took the mickey out of u doing ur DIY SM but if what lubyanka says is true could u not attach a babies teething ring thing? there safe as they go in a babies mouth or is this just a vey very blonde idea and i should look like this ? LOL

Dxx

I'm sure that lots of babies toys are excellent things to consider for use in a gag, great idea diamonds. :)

I used a practice golf ball. They have holes in them, which you can thread a lace/leather through, eliminating the risk of the 'glued' ball coming away from the strap and choking you

I've always been put off by the slobber and drooling that I've seen on them in those 'artistic films'.

I couldn't do it. Reminds me of the whole gimp thing and that kinda freeks me out in the same way clowns do

It is abit too gimpy for me also... and reminds of of hog roasts. I'd rather not be reminded of swines while getting into the swing of things.

WandA wrote:

It is abit too gimpy for me also... and reminds of of hog roasts. I'd rather not be reminded of swines while getting into the swing of things.

Lol....now I got that image too :D I don't fancy dribbling eitherExternal Media

Or that horrible sucky noise people make when spit tries to escape.

..........................*tumbleweed*........................

O... Just me then.

I have trouble with blocked sinuses. So I'd probably be found dead with a gag in my mouth. I'd rather not!

Do they address the slobber issue too though?

You're scaring me AA.....

I'm fine! I just don't think gags are for me!

Bondage is great fun, i really enjoy it but i know its not everyones cup of tea!!!!

I like light bondage but nothing too heavy!

Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

Have fun with your gags ;-)

rjcww wrote:

Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

Have fun with your gags ;-)

I love my ball gag, yeah it makes me dribble but I dont care lol ...some folks wont like em, Im sure visions of Pulp Fiction will put em off 'bring out the gimp!' hahaha

I find the sight of a partner wearing a ball gag very erotic...

Yes being gagged can be a problem with communication, Ive had various solutions to this with the folks Ive played with, when your cuffed to an overhead beam, gagged and blindfolded its tricky to mumble a safe word if needed, one Domme gave me a small rubber bouncy ball to hold, if I wanted to stop at any point just drop the ball ...simple yet effective

I own a ball gag, which was used when I was with my ex. It's quite pretty as gags go, pink and a sort of diamond shape rather than a round ball.

I was a bit unsure at first but I tried it and loved it! I don't think my current fella likes it or has any desire to use it, so it's been left untouched under the bed for a year. I won't raise the issue with him, if he doesn't like it then that's ok I respect his boundaries, but he knows its there if he changes his mind. If i'm honest i'd love him to surprise me with it one night, I totally wouldn't be expecting it, not after all this time. If he tied me up, blindfolded me etc... as usual, and then suddenly put my gag on my i'd totally love it!

xx

I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

xxKPxx