Gags. Good or Bad?

guess its glued or something like that. Hadn't thought of making one, there are plenty of mzzles out there - ta kb

Yeah, I shouldn't think it would be too hard. You need the circle of leather, a strap round your head and a ball which needs to be affixed somehow.

typical blokes! lol :)

Dxx

why buy something when you can make it! Mistress hates going shopping wiht me for that reason - everythiung i look at i'm thinking how can I use it as a sex toy. Pet shops are the worst!

LOL im not gonna even ask! lol

Dxx

lol, just keep an open mind next time you go out - you'll be amazed what you look at and think... hang on a mo, I can use that too.......!!!!

well just hope u dont look at all the fluffy bunnies and think wot can i do with that LOL

Dxx

lol, no. definatly not. But we do spend rather a long time looking at pet cages - and we have no pets! WE'll Mistress does sort of!

Slave Malcom wrote:

lol, just keep an open mind next time you go out - you'll be amazed what you look at and think... hang on a mo, I can use that too.......!!!!

Haha, Glad I'm not alone. I bought a Maglite the other day...

I think someone was trying to say fleshlight to you kb, not flashlight!

Slave Malcom wrote:

lol, no. definatly not. But we do spend rather a long time looking at pet cages - and we have no pets! WE'll Mistress does sort of!

ok u gotta explaine that one to me cos im not getting it (pet cages are very small lol)

Dxx

not when you think how big some dogs are, they come in pretty big sizes you know! you'd easily fit inside there if you wanted to!

ooooooooooooooh!! lol

Dxx

A-ha! ! step closer! Think i've found what i'm looking for peeps:

http://www.virtuous-sins.com/head--neck-harness-ball-gag-with-mouth-cover-gb-19-bla-213-p.asp

And' i've just been paid!

Ooh, nice find. Cheap too! Tell us how you get on.

will do KB, there is actually alot of cheap stuff on there i might order!

Don't think I could ever use one. I've watched Pulp Fiction too many times..

"You brought a gag? I brought a samurai sword!"

well i've ordered it - and a hood - so we'll see what turns up! Being as its not LH i expect it will take forever to turn up!

kinkboyuk wrote:

Ooh, nice find. Cheap too! Tell us how you get on.

Well its here, and apart from the funny plastic / rubber / artificial taste (that i'm hoping will go!) its pretty good for the price. The ball is sort of foamy and the straps hold everything in place. It doesn't hurt the sides of your mouth like some ball gags, so for a tenner i'm chuffed!

Slave Malcom wrote:

Well its here, and apart from the funny plastic / rubber / artificial taste (that i'm hoping will go!) its pretty good for the price. The ball is sort of foamy and the straps hold everything in place. It doesn't hurt the sides of your mouth like some ball gags, so for a tenner i'm chuffed!

I'd watch that the ball is phthalate free. I think that taste is an indicator that there might be some chemicals leeching into your mouth. I'm thinking that anything they think is safe for babies would be suitable to use in a gag.