Game: Question time

Hi all.

I'm bored and felt like playing a game.

The idea is this- you ask a question and the person below must answer, and then ask their own question. Simple.

You can't answer previous questions, just the one above you, but you can reask a question already answered. By entering this topic you are honor bound to answer the latest question and ask your own (don't worry- if you really really must you can give a reason why you refuse to answer and then reask it for someone else!).

Lets begin:

What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?

I don't have to be single to have sex with other people, I'm poly, and kvetch is perfectly fine with that. :)

(notice my cool evasion, heh)

If you could change people's attitudes to one taboo act to have them accept it and the people who practice it with tolerance and without judgment, what act would that be?

Sorry, should have asked, "which act would you choose".

Heh, I did answer the question, just not the answer you were expecting. :p

Your question contains a condition which doesn't apply to me. And you haven't addressed my question. :p

What are you, 5 years old? I've given my answer. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your personal requirements.

I never said anything about a double standard between me and everybody else, so I'd appreciate your attributing me with words I use instead of words I omit. I'm sorry that you felt that my answer was insufficient for the question's and the thread's requirements. If it is sufficient for your requirements then I don't know why you persist in trying to get a different response out of me.

I'm not enjoying this discussion because I don't feel that you're being responsive to what I'm saying, so I'll bow out.

Nexas wrote:

I'm responding to exactly what you're saying. Considering you responded with;

Lubyanka wrote:

What are you, 5 years old?

I think I'm quite at rights to see why you are evading the question entirely. But *shrugs* If you wish to bow out, then so be it. And you are right, you weren't saying that you were excluded from the question while everyone was not, but you did imply that because you are Poly you're excluded from the condition of being single, which is clearly not true.

QUESTION;

What comes first for you? Emotions or Sexual actions? Can one exist without the other and if so, which do you prefer?

Moving swiftly on....

for me, emotions come first, I am not the type of person who can have sex (I label sex as any sexual action) without love or love without sex, one can exist without the other, just not for me, the two are entwined.. As for other emotions....love and sex are bundled up with loads of different emotions, for me they go hand in hand...for others? The two can be mutually exclusive.

If your partner (in a monogomous relationship) had sex with another person, would you be able to forgive them? If yes, what conditions would apply?

Ugh, I'll take this one - I always swore I wouldn't and failed to undertand it when other people did until it happened to me. I'm not sure I forgave him, but I did take him back - until I found out it wasn't a one off but a long term affair. If he'd come clean I'd have tried to forgive him, but he lied and lied and lied and the story came out bit by bit. So I suppose my condition for forgiveness would be complete honesty (and contrition) so trust could begin to be restored. Which didn't happen in my case.

what sex act have you not yet tried but would like to?

I'd like to try anal sex but it's just getting the OH confident enough to try =(

Would you rather live without masturbation or sex?

I think mine is to drive to a field full of high wheat (something like that!) and start to have hot, steamy sex in the back of the car.

Another is to be handcuffed and blindfolded whilst in a school skirt (tartan skirt) and have my boyfriend bend me over the bed and start to have sex with me doggie style.

Ahhh both those thoughts=HHHAWWWWTTTT! =D

I'll answer Avrielle's question since you didnt post one!

I'd definitely be willing to dominate my partner, I actually plan on doing it quite soon, although it probably wont be as dominant as other people go. I'm naturally submissive, so being dominant takes quite a bit of effort for me and feels quite unnatural!

I'd comment on the whole poly thing but I dont wish to stir up any more arguments!

If you could have any sex toy in existence and that was all you were allowed to have for the rest of your life, which toy would you choose and why?

lol, it's easier for guys, you havent got so much to choose from! I'd never be able to choose.

Your question is a toughie, it really depends on so much stuff. My boyfriend is really good, I can't imagine me submitting to him would be an awful lot different to what we're like now! Not in a way that he bosses me around, but in a way I can't imagine him ever wanting control over what I do outside of a kinky context. He's very considerate - even in the bedroom he wouldnt do anything he knows I wouldnt like, even if he wanted to do it. I dont think he'd take the opportunity even if I was completely submissive.

Course, I suppose it takes two to tango - being submissive generally works best when the other person is of a dominant disposition!

Imagine there was some kind of terrible sex hangover with much the same effects as alcohol hangovers. Would you still want to do it?

Ecksvie wrote:

Imagine there was some kind of terrible sex hangover with much the same effects as alcohol hangovers. Would you still want to do it?

Yes, but I feel hungover most days anyway (not from alcohol mind) so it wouldn't be as big a deal for me hehe!

If you had to pick just one sexual act that you could do for the rest of your life (and none of the others) which would you pick?

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh.. dare I answer... Um.. I've fantasized about (sexually) all sorts of things.. the most taboo one though is prob.. *thinks* being dead and having someone have sex with my corpse.. Its horrible, but true..

Have you ever used a vibrator on your other half? Ie: men using it to penetrate their partner, or woman using the vibes on their mans genitals.

I've used the ammunition bullet on my OH's penis, he always refers to it as odd but nice, lol.

Whats the best and worst sex toy you've ever bought?

18 - My OH bought it for me to keep me company whilst he was away at uni! Very welcome company it was too!

What's your most orgasmic position?

x

Nexas wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

I think mine is to drive to a field full of high wheat (something like that!) and start to have hot, steamy sex in the back of the car.

Another is to be handcuffed and blindfolded whilst in a school skirt (tartan skirt) and have my boyfriend bend me over the bed and start to have sex with me doggie style.

Ahhh both those thoughts=HHHAWWWWTTTT! =D

... Little Lady, you answered a question from hours ago LOL You're meant to answer the question above, then ask your own LOL

Yes, I'd be willing to dominate my partner if it would please her as well!

Would you be willing to completely submit to your partner?

Ooops my bad! I was too busy watching something on TV to realise. =$

If you could control your own orgasms (cum just by thinking of it or hold one off for AGES) would you actually make yourself cum a lot?

Ermm I'm not sure, I think I might try that! =P

If you could have sex with anyone, who would it be and what would you do?

Little Lady wrote:

If you could have sex with anyone, who would it be and what would you do?

Can I be really soppy and say my OH? Definately would only want to have sex with him....and my ideal thing to do would include spanking, a sexy blowjob, some oral followed by good hard sex External Media

If you could pick anywhere in the world to have sex, where would it be?

On a beach under the stars at Fuerteventura. =)

How young is young and how old is old to you?

Nexas wrote:

Young is anything under 18 in regards to sex I think (I'm 22) and old is...I dunno. No older than 50 for sure. 40-50'd be pushing it but under 40 wouldn't even think twice about it ^_^

Does size matter?

Yes and no....in terms of pleasure and enjoyment then no. In terms of comfort and pain, it can do, depending on the people in the relationship, but there are always ways around difficulties!

Have you ever been in love and if you have, how does that affect your sex life?