Game: Question time

are we talking about penises? It helps, but it's not that important. I'd rather tiny cock and generous attitude to sex than a guy who was a selfish lay, no matter how well hung. If we're talking about weight/dress size, then nope, not at all.

complete the following: my ideal woman would...

AdnaW wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Young is anything under 18 in regards to sex I think (I'm 22) and old is...I dunno. No older than 50 for sure. 40-50'd be pushing it but under 40 wouldn't even think twice about it ^_^

Does size matter?

Yes and no....in terms of pleasure and enjoyment then no. In terms of comfort and pain, it can do, depending on the people in the relationship, but there are always ways around difficulties!

Have you ever been in love and if you have, how does that affect your sex life?

Im in love right now, and it makes the sex and our general sex life and just affection with each other, so much more amazing. Very intense sex life, and very loving aswell :)

Ever done anything of an exhibitionist nature?

AdnaW wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Young is anything under 18 in regards to sex I think (I'm 22) and old is...I dunno. No older than 50 for sure. 40-50'd be pushing it but under 40 wouldn't even think twice about it ^_^

Does size matter?

Yes and no....in terms of pleasure and enjoyment then no. In terms of comfort and pain, it can do, depending on the people in the relationship, but there are always ways around difficulties!

ahhh, sorry!!

Morbidia wrote:

Im in love right now, and it makes the sex and our general sex life and just affection with each other, so much more amazing. Very intense sex life, and very loving aswell :)

Yay for love!

Errr, does it count if I get ready naked in front of my window that faces on to a road? I hate wearing clothes hehe!

Sticking with the theme...Where is the kinkiest place you have done anything sexual?

SweetSubmission wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Does size matter?

ahhh, sorry!!

Don't worry, hazard of this type of thread External Media no harm in having a few answers for some Qs

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Yay for love!

Errr, does it count if I get ready naked in front of my window that faces on to a road? I hate wearing clothes hehe!

Sticking with the theme...Where is the kinkiest place you have done anything sexual?

Hm, the roof of the boys changing rooms when I was at school - bit risky! previous question still stands!

AdnaW wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Yay for love!

Kind of some stroking and serious biting and sensual neck and chest etc kissing in a bar in bham, called Costas at like 1pm, lol, but it was a dark bar, so was all good, im not uber into public sex, i love stroking and rubbing and teasing though ^_^

What item of clothing makes you feel sexy?

corsets - mmmmmmmm! and my question is still

complete the following: my ideal woman/man would...

SweetSubmission wrote:

my answer would be boring, and be, my ideal man would be my OH, lol, cause its the truth.

So the question still stands as im boring ^_^ lol

SweetSubmission wrote:

My ideal man would be....confident, strong, funny, sensitive, honest...and so many more things that were never even conditions until I met my OH, no one could compare to him now I have met him!

Errrr....What do you think makes a person "sexy"?

AdnaW wrote:

SweetSubmission wrote:

My ideal man would be....confident, strong, funny, sensitive, honest...and so many more things that were never even conditions until I met my OH, no one could compare to him now I have met him!

Errrr....What do you think makes a person "sexy"?

I think open-mindedness, confidence, honesty, cheekiness, kindness, happiness and individuality.

What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever brought and was it worth it?

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever brought and was it worth it?

xxKPxx

Errrm . . . .from here the Mary Jane Platform stilletoes for my OH (if that counts as they were bought for sexual purposes!) Think they were 40 quid. They were worth every penny too, When she's got them on they work wonders but gotta watch your eye isn't taken out! LOL

Seeing as it's all girls on here (only a few of us lads, we are legend!)

Do you like the strong masculine type of bloke or the androgenous dare I say wimpy type of bloke?

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Errrm . . . .from here the Mary Jane Platform stilletoes for my OH (if that counts as they were bought for sexual purposes!) Think they were 40 quid. They were worth every penny too, When she's got them on they work wonders but gotta watch your eye isn't taken out! LOL

Do you like the strong masculine type of bloke or the androgenous dare I say wimpy type of bloke?

SG69 x

I prefer a strong, masculine, manly type of guy - but I mean more emotionally strong than physically. :)

What's your biggest turn-off?

shellyboo wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

I prefer a strong, masculine, manly type of guy - but I mean more emotionally strong than physically. :)

What's your biggest turn-off?

FAKENESS - fake tan, nails, eye colour (why wear coloured contacts!?), orgasms, niceness (I can't stand bitching!)

what sexual encounter would you class as "the one that got away" i.e. the sex that you could have had but didn't?

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

The first time by boyfriend went down on me, the taste of myself afterwards on his mouth was so strong, kissing was really horrible! Thankfully it hasnt happened again and kissing after oral doesnt bother me at all now, but that first time was pretty gross lol!

Sex toys: do you get what you pay for?

Eeep! I'll just answer both :D

Ecksvie wrote:

Sex toys: do you get what you pay for?

Defintely! I get much more out of the more expensive toys in my collection. Stronger vibes, better build, more durable.

KittyPurry wrote:

what sexual encounter would you class as "the one that got away" i.e. the sex that you could have had but didn't?

An old FB offered to set up a threesome with him and another girl - I declined at the time because I was too nervous! Really wish I had gone ahead with it now, it would have been the perfect situation for me.

BAH! A question. Er...

If you had to choose to have one type of sex for the rest of your life, which would it be - slow, sensual lovemaking; or hot, hard fucking? And why?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh.. toughy.. Slow and sensual, but as long as I could still be tied up.

What kind of sex toy are most willing to try, that you haven't tried before?

I really want to try a glass dildo/butt plug!

When's your favourite time to have sex - morning, afternoon or night?

Saying all three would be a cop out, but it's reeeeally hard to choose - but probably night. Much as I like a warm fumbly morning session, it's night time that is usually more all-out and more kinky, and I love that. I want a glass butt plug too!!

is it possible to be friends with an ex?

BAH!!! To answer Avrielle - breath play. Scary but amazing.

is it possible to be friends with an ex?