Gents brazilan or bush

I have known men who like both but What do you like?

From a female perspective sex and toy time orgasms feel more intense when striped down to a Brazilian.

Ladies am I weird getting horny when getting waxed?!

My partner has a full bush and I have whateverI can be bothered with at the time. But must admit I have never been horny while waxing haha :) xx

Nah I'm a fully waxed or landing strip guy and thankfully the wife rathers having the same and got hers lasered into a strip.... she likes that when she wants it's just a little bit to whip off.....

I'm not against bush, but it needs to be tidy, I remember in my single years pulling girls and finding the biggest unkept rugs ever.....serious turn off for me.

Oh i never thought of getting it zapped. I just think make it as easy access as possible ;)

It's a pain, no where local does a brazilian here, so I have to travel 25miles for one. Shame really as there are salons here, but they only see to the bikini line, and were somewhat shocked when I asked for the other.

In the summer I like to have a brazilan, but in the weinter I'm ok with hair just growing and doing what it does down there.

I must admit the senations differ great from having hair there and no hair. I prefer hands on masturbation with no hair, however I find intercourse more pleasureable with.

I compromise. I shear. :)

Waxed is better, aithough a thick bush from time to time can be fun in a 70's kinda way.

My partner prefers trimmed as he hates the feel of stubble, which I quite agree with! I never found a difference with being bare either...it was just irritating!

My OH prefers to have either a brazilian or completely bare (Hollywood).
I prefer her with a brazilian.

Lasered to a tidy patch and then trimmed. Tried bare, but neither of us liked it.

Can not believe I am typing this at my desk at work.

Interesting I think I will treat myself to a Brazilian this weekend so that I can enjoy my new purchase more.

Any one French here?

Whats the norm in France?! Curious

Can't do bushy sorry !! Neatly trimmed like velvet for me

Do you like it shaped? If so what?! ;)

Do you like it shaped? If so what?! ;)

The less hair the better,i think it increases the sensations for both partners.

Not fussed about shape, just as long as it looks nice..

I like bare or with a trimmed landing strip. I can't stand the bush in me, I can't even feel sexy. I don't wax all of it, just the top, and the rest I do with my epilator. I just have some little maintenance to take care of each fortnight. I usually take it all off if I can't get the strip right, as I do it myself.

My boyfriend prefers bare or with just a little as well, but he never asked me to take it off. But I have asked him to trim, which he does too :3

Really don't mind at all both are good and anything between the 2.

Hornyhistorian wrote:

Can not believe I am typing this at my desk at work.

Interesting I think I will treat myself to a Brazilian this weekend so that I can enjoy my new purchase more.

Any one French here?

Whats the norm in France?! Curious

I am!

There is no "norm" in France, you can find all kinds of styles. But my best friend is a beautician and she once told me that the most popular shape her customers ask for is the landing strip (which is called "metro ticket" in France). She also does a lot of heart shapes around Valentines Day lol!

If its good enough en Francais then le metro/brazilian is good enough for moi! ;)