Getting Butt Plugs to Stay in!

Hi there

I am looking for a butt plug or any other anal toy that will stay in whilst I am havng sex. Ideally one for each of us. The basic butt plugs tends to come out after a while. Can anyone recomend a LH product that may be suitable? Look forward to hearing from you.

I always find the T-bar plugs are best for staying in. This is a good plug

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I always find the T-bar plugs are best for staying in. This is a good plug

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

We have the one above in PP's comments and this one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33016&reviewid=169787#customer_reviews and here's our review of it

Totally agree with PP's T-Bar comment too

Hi there

The butt plugs you are using are coming out most likely because the neck isnt narrow enough.

It is common with people pushing them out during sex/climax. I know for certain I push when I'm about to climax unless the plug has a very narrow neck and a big base. I will link two bellow to show you the difference

Plug with medium neck easily pushed out - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Plug with narrow neck and big flat base - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25812

Yes I understand there is a vast price difference however the price does reflect the standard of toy you get.

Bare in mind plugs with the T bar may get in the 'way' of things

🐼

I have several plugs and the bulbous ones with thin necks definitely stay in place.....even when I orgasm and I can wear them whilst out and about without having to worry about them making an unexpected appearance xx

Totally agree, although the t bars are more comfortable till you are more used to your butt cheeks being pushed apart a bit they can get in way more and tend not to have such a difference in size between the bulb part and the neck. More size difference there makes it less likely to be pushed out.

I recently bought this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37925 and it's working well for me and so pretty.

I have a few silicone ones and they tend to move or push right out when I orgasm, but this one stays put:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37178

As above, a narrow neck and wide base ensure it stays put. There are so many pretty plugs to choose from! Have you tried glass or metal? Totally different sensation to silicone and makes you feel fuller (in my opinion!)

That's beautiful sexybabe, am looking to try metal next and that's lovely.

It's all about the neck to body ratio! Never had this problem since getting a few toys with thin necks compared to the body :)

1 Like

The metal FSOG one is great too.

I have a small collection now and I agree with the narrow necks stay in better.

We have a few from the LH basics range which in my opinion is just that, basic. They are great for beginners that want to know how it feels to wear one for short periods of time but for prolonged use a step up is needed.

You could try an inflatable, they stay put pretty well when pumped up. Otherwise as others have said it's all neck to body ratio.

One issue with t-bar plugs is, as you get a little more experienced (stretched out) the plugs with flexi-t-bar bases can be very uncomfortable as your body tries to pull them into. Not that they will easily go all the way in but that thin bases can hurt some if your ass tries to suck it in too much.

We find any of the metal plugs are the best for not popping out at the wrong time, most have a longer thinner neck to them and most carry a lot more weight, which also helps to keep them stay put.
Which ever you choose, hope you find some that solves your problems. 👍

Most beginner plugs whilst easy to use are not the right shape/size to stay put, the above suggestions will be better? People often under estimate the size required when buying their first plugs and end up buying several more .

I got a small one and it popped out as I orgasmed. which sucked but felt amazing at the same time so I was wondering this too.

Well thank YOU everyone for your very entusiastic and helpful comments. I will try your suggestions. This is the first time I've posted on this forum and what a great response! Thank you!

Rose*18 wrote:

Hi there

I am looking for a butt plug or any other anal toy that will stay in whilst I am havng sex. Ideally one for each of us. The basic butt plugs tends to come out after a while. Can anyone recomend a LH product that may be suitable? Look forward to hearing from you.

LH do an inflatable butt plug range --- once inflated, they don't pop out until you choose to deflate them. They come with or without a built-in vibrator. Just type inflatable butt plugs into the search engine! They are not as scary as they might sound, as you have fine- control of the size. Whether you want gentle or extreme size in there, you can have it -- without any danger of really stretching your delicate rings on the way in or out, which can contribute to the slip-out factor with fixed size plugs. Basically, if you stretch your ring to 9 inches on the at in, your ring will learn to let that slip out again. Your insides will naturally take more stretching than your ring, as they're designed as a reservoir, whereas your ring's designed to hold it. So to go with nature, you might like the narrower slip-in followed by the option to fill up inside to whatever stretch you desire in that zone. With this way, your rings stay tight, you get full-filled inside, and you get no slipout.

The above is not completely correct, you not going to have a massive butthole from using fixed size buttplugs as this suggests.
The interior and exterior anal sphincters are incredibly strong muscles. Yes it will stretch but unlike other muscles the exterior sphincter doesn't have an antagonistic muscle so its natural state to remain in tonic contracture.

As all the great advice above... The narrow necks and bulbous plugs stay in really well..I've found the silicone ones move about more with being lighter but they don't come out when I orgasm.

I've got a few that pop out and these are wide necks so makes sense that the muscle doesn't grip tight enough to keep it in. Though anal play is still relatively new to me that's what I've found.. Loving it so far 😀

NaughtyNerd wrote:

The above is not completely correct, you not going to have a massive butthole from using fixed size buttplugs as this suggests.
The interior and exterior anal sphincters are incredibly strong muscles. Yes it will stretch but unlike other muscles the exterior sphincter doesn't have an antagonistic muscle so its natural state to remain in tonic contracture.

NN sounds sure that the possibility of overstretching is a myth --- and yet friends have spoken of it --- what is other peoples' direct experience? Also those annoying little tears (which do heal). Until very sure, I'm playing it safe with the range of fine-control inflatables here...