Giant strap-on

I love taking a huge dildo inside me, but now I want to get a girl to use a giant strapon on me. How does one approach this subject?

You tell her what you like and ask if they would help you out. If they say no then accept it.

Makes my eyes water just imagining a giant dildo lol

Now Toyrider are you already in a relationship with said girl or are you looking for a girl just to fuck you with a strapon? If it's the former I'd be inclined to browse LH together and take it from there. She may be interested or she may not- that's for you two to chat about.

This makes me weak at the knees x

As with anything in the bedroom just ask and see what she thinks on the subject.

TastyBiter wrote:

Help me out please 😂

Leggycd30 wrote:

This makes me weak at the knees x

It's something I really fancy trying. I can take a big dildo, so size is not the problem. Just a willing helper 😂

Grant&Emily wrote:

As with anything in the bedroom just ask and see what she thinks on the subject.

Yes, I understand. Just embarrassing if they get freaked out 😂

Unicorn Thruple wrote:

Now Toyrider are you already in a relationship with said girl or are you looking for a girl just to fuck you with a strapon? If it's the former I'd be inclined to browse LH together and take it from there. She may be interested or she may not- that's for you two to chat about.

Unicorn Thruple wrote:

Single at the moment, so I want to fulfil a fantasy.

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Help me out please 😂
Haha not sure how I can 😂

Use a dating app or a site that's mainly used for finding someone to hook up with, and state what you want in your profile. Visit a professional (if that's legal where you live) and pay her for her work. Or join a site like fetlife and be active (but respectful) in pegging / huge toys groups.

Smultron wrote:

Use a dating app or a site that's mainly used for finding someone to hook up with, and state what you want in your profile. Visit a professional (if that's legal where you live) and pay her for her work. Or join a site like fetlife and be active (but respectful) in pegging / huge toys groups.

Never heard of fetlife. Thanks, I might try that.

toyrider wrote:

You're welcome. It's a fetish site / forum. =)

Smultron wrote:

toyrider wrote:

You're welcome. It's a fetish site / forum. =)

I am going to join Fetlife as Toyrider. Maybe talk to you on there if you are a member. Thanks again.

What counts as giant?

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

I use 9 1/2 inch long 3 inch wide dildo. It is huge and I love it.

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your fill!!

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?