Giant strap-on

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

I use 9 1/2 inch long 3 inch wide dildo. It is huge and I love it.

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Last message was meant to say wow that is big lol

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your fill!! The real thing the same size would be impossible to resist 😂

TastyBiter wrote:

***EDITED BY MOD***

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your fill!!

Yes man The real thing that size would be impossible to resist. 😂 wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your km

TastyBiter wrote:

Makes my eyes water just imagining a giant dildo lol

have you never tried a huge dildo or cock?

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your fill!!

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Impressive, are you open to anyone wearing the strap-on or do they have to been female? There are hollow strap-ons men can wear which could be another way to get your km
Tell me about it!! Find it and I'll share it with you!! So the chance of a man wearing a large extreme strapon doesn't interest you then?

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

Tell me about it!! Find it and I'll share it with you!! So the chance of a man wearing a large extreme strapon doesn't interest you then?
Never say never 😂 It does sound quite horny to be honest.

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

I've been lucky to never say never!! Both real cock and my Wifes cock! And yes it is horny!! Just getting the bigger is better cock now would be hornier!!

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

I've been lucky to never say never!! Both real cock and my Wifes cock! And yes it is horny!! Just getting the bigger is better cock now would be hornier!!
I am now in the mood for some fun. Guess it's time to lube up the big one 😂

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

WOW😮😮😮😉😉😉

😳

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

WOW😮😮😮😉😉😉

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

Yes man wrote:

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

toyrider wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

What counts as giant?

WOW😮😮😮😉😉😉
Wow was a good description 😂 I had a lot of fun last night!!

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

***EDITED BY MOD***
What was changed? I am sure that was all I said.

TastyBiter wrote:

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

***EDITED BY MOD***
What was changed? I am sure that was all I said.
That was all you said.

I get pegged with a 10 inch with a 5.75 inch girth, I do fancy trying something huge too

You need to work up slowly. We made the mistake of taking a large jump in dildo size, and he couldn't get it in. Once we went through intermediate sizes, he can now accomodate that large one and has moved on.

Even doing that. my husband got stuck on a 7 inch long 6.25 inch circumference for a couple of years (of regular pegging), but we were patient and eventually worked past it. He's now on a 9.5 inch long 7.75 inch circumference one. He can take the girth now (only gently, not vigorously), but not the length (still a couple of inches to go).

I take his ass training very seriously, so I know we'll get there! He's a girth lover though and I know he wants to go larger still.

Your husband is a lucky man. I have been training my ass but would definitely benefit from having a personal trainer!

Haha. I love the personal trainer idea!