Giant strap-on

Anyone tried a fisting dildo yet?

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Last message was meant to say wow that is big lol

***EDITED BY MOD***
What was changed? I am sure that was all I said.
That was all you said.
Have you given a fisting dildo a go yet?

TastyBiter wrote:

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Last message was meant to say wow that is big lol

***EDITED BY MOD***
What was changed? I am sure that was all I said.
That was all you said.
Have you given a fisting dildo a go yet?
No, but it sounds interesting. Have you tried one? Or is it something you want to try?

Might get there one day lol. From your comments thought might be something that would interest you.

TastyBiter wrote:

Might get there one day lol. From your comments thought might be something that would interest you.

Yes it does appeal to me. You do me if I can do you 😂

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Yes it does appeal to me. You do me if I can do you 😂
Now now.....fun police about lol

Just buy it 🤩

I had the same initial thoughts and worries when I first wanted to poss this to my good wife. She knew I was already anally experienced and played with anal toys. So the way I broached it with my wife was show her a very good artical online from the Cosmopolitan magazine explaining why men enjoy prostate play and pegging as it is now more acceptable.

This opened my wife's eyes and she was up for it as she wants to please me as I do her.

After purchsing our first strapon a 6" beginers harness and have never looked back as we both enjoy the intamacy and pleasure both get from this.

We now use up to 9" & 10" long strapons and 7" in girth to the pleasure of both. Got to admit I am a stretch pleasure glutton though and enjoy the feeling of an extra girthy strap on being trust in and out of my accomodating ass :D

As with all sexual preferences in relationships, learn about the person you are with. Learn about there likes and dislikes, who they are as a person, what there background is ect. Once there is complete trust on both sides, you should by then know what your partner likes or dislikes in the bedroom.

Along the process of learning about your partner, you can drop small subtle hints as to what you like, make it obvious but in a jovial way to engage there reactions to what you said, by doing so you should be able to know as to weather or not your partner will endulge.

Certain aspects of bedroom fun can take a while to establish, but once you are both in trust of each other it becomes a fun experience.