Girls rivalry

My mate tells me there is a theory.

Whenever 2 or more girls are in a room, they secretly try to assess each others breasts and the biggest wins.

I'm not saying it's true.

But it sounds plausable.

The mate who supplied this pearl of wisdom is female by the way.

Hmmmm....

not going anywhere this.

I'll just get my coat.

haha I think this is kinda the case but I think is more the whole is she better looking than me is she competition! women are bitchy creatures lets be honest !!

Quite possibly. Not helped by the ridiculous Jordan and other media crap.

If us men walked around with our cocks out we would probably make similar comparisons.

*what a strange thing to type.Lovehoney is strange!*

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I think perhaps your friend has a fixation with boobs. ;)

Ah you're winking.

But no the friend does exist.

It just made me think how some women (probably NOT Lhoney members to be fair), have the wrong idea about what men find attractive.

We are not (all) focused on one measurement.

We go for the package. All shapes and sizes.

And how do you define sexiness?

Its a very personal thing.

I may sound like a complete "tit" ( pun intended ), but just as all the girls tell us men, size isn't everything.

Big tits on an ice maiden will still hurt.

Master Toldmeto wrote:

I may sound like a complete "tit" ( pun intended ), but just as all the girls tell us men, size isn't everything.

Big tits on an ice maiden will still hurt.

They say that but do you believe them...really?

Good job I have fucking good personality! hah

Do agree women do look at each other and compare themselves all the time. speaking for myself though even though i haven't got a big chest, boobs is probably the one part i really wouldn't be bothered about would be rest of the body!

Well I have big boobs, generally bigger than most but can honestly say I never look around a room and think "Wow I'm better than all these women here cos of my massive boobs" How strange would that be...

Mamanda wrote:

seriously, look at the animal kingdom... the strong, best looking males always get the females. certain animal species have the females competing.

its just the way we are built, men judge eachother by size, build and appearance.

women judge eachother by looks and physique, the alpha males are more likely to pick the attractive females!! its all in our instincts to breed. thats basically why we are on this planet!!

Very good points.

But now, wealth, power, intelligence, humour are additional factors added into the mix.

Though the base animal instincts will always be there.

Could be why not so long ago there were wives and mistresses. Each fulfilling a different need.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Well I have big boobs, generally bigger than most but can honestly say I never look around a room and think "Wow I'm better than all these women here cos of my massive boobs" How strange would that be...

Interesting you describe them as "massive".

Maybe you don't need to look around. You just know!

I'll be looking out for that next time im in the pub lol :)

Thought for the day -

"There are lots of women with "massive" boobs who I have no attraction to.

Women with "smaller" breasts who are beautiful.

And everything inbetween.

My girlfriend is just right for me. Thats all that matters isn't it?

For all of us."

*Crowd whoops and cheers*

Now.

What about arses and legs! :p

I have quite a big bum. My oh loves it :)

Lou22 wrote:

I have quite a big bum. My oh loves it :)

I never got that famous question "does my bum look big in this"? Am I supposed to say "no you have no arse"?

My GF bum is gorgeous. Is it small? Well...no not really. Is it big? Well...no not really. Its in proportion. Sexy as fuck. Round. I tell her its a 3D bum. As in 3 Dimensional.

Maybe it really bums women are comparing?